What do you call your "Garden of delight"?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have heard all sorts of names given to that special spot by mostly those in hot pursuit.... Ladies do you have a special name for it? I happen to refer to my close and very personal friend as Miss Kitty. How about you?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I have heard all sorts of names given to that special spot by mostly those in hot pursuit.... Ladies do you have a special name for it? I happen to refer to my close and very personal friend as Miss Kitty. How about you?

Are we talking about Cootchies? Vaginas? Muffs?:tongue: :biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
No one is allowed to use the word "vagina" around me, or any form of that word. Cunt although much more derogatory... is much hotter to hear during sex then the other... So no special names, just no technical ones either...

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't have a "real" name for it, but have jokingly referred to it sometimes as the "Golden Palace of the Himalayas.*"

*from Neil Simon's "Brighton Beach Memoirs"

Unfortunately, TM can't remember this particular combination of words, and has come up with such gems as "The Golden Chalice of the Himalayas" and others we can't seem to recall at the moment. :biggrin1:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:tongue: Okay Naughty, I admit I am guilty of plagiarism and calling mine 'kitty' occasionally. But i leave off the "miss" to avoid copyright infringement!!
But for some reason, kitty reminds me of poker, poker reminds me of 'poke her' and it goes on so I leave mine nameless and call it what it is- my fanny. :biggrin1:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL! Sassy I hear you! Double entendre can get the best of us sometimes. It is funny that you call it your fanny. We call our bum our fanny here.... LOL! Interesting differences that could cause embarrassing situations...

:tongue: Okay Naughty, I admit I am guilty of plagiarism and calling mine 'kitty' occasionally. But i leave off the "miss" to avoid copyright infringement!!
But for some reason, kitty reminds me of poker, poker reminds me of 'poke her' and it goes on so I leave mine nameless and call it what it is- my fanny. :biggrin1:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL! Sassy I hear you! Double entendre can get the best of us sometimes. It is funny that you call it your fanny. We call our bum our fanny here.... LOL! Interesting differences that could cause embarrassing situations...

Actually, thats how it happened. Being american, when I moved to England, I had no idea that fanny was a slang term for pussy. I found out in a very embarrassing way, and now that I am back in america, I can use fanny and only a few will know what I mean. Comes in handy!:biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my husband once referred to it as, "the mystery of the bush."

i really don't have a name for it. i don't really name my body parts, the ones i come up with seem silly.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my husband once referred to it as, "the mystery of the bush."

i really don't have a name for it. i don't really name my body parts, the ones i come up with seem silly.

:biggrin1:I just realized, i dont name mine, but when in a relationship, I name HIS. Hmmmmm.:confused:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Well, I used to see her as a 'brave marine'..now I'm using 'Trooper' it goes well with her personality after I saw the meaning at urban dic...

"Anyone who exhibits EXTREME perseverence, fortitude, and tenacity." :cool:

"Anyone who rises above and beyond the call of duty." :cool:

She is amazing has mind of her own and because of slut tendencies she is kept in short leash. Good pussy! :eek: :biggrin1:

den4ever

Just Browsing
Media
No one is allowed to use the word "vagina" around me, or any form of that word. Cunt although much more derogatory... is much hotter to hear during sex then the other... So no special names, just no technical ones either...

I agree about the word cunt being hotter when said during sex...

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And once again Gisella presents us a great avatar. But what shall that be? An extruded image of a giant stone penis?

I often refer to mine as coochie or cooch too, cooky sometimes. Then there's the napping cat, the cavern, the PFC (= Pussy, First Class), Major Pussy, lovebox. There are other terms too that I make up, dependent on the situation. Sometimes her name changes with the profession or a past time of the guy I'm with. But those above are the constants.

However, Trooper is a great idea, Gisella ;-)

Well, I used to see her as a 'brave marine'..now I'm using 'Trooper' it goes well with her personality after I saw the meaning at urban dic...

She is amazing has mind of her own and because of slut tendencies she is kept in short leash. Good pussy! :eek: :biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Oh Gisella . Thats so funny....:tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girlfriend calls hers once and a while The Cave. It makes me laugh everytime. But thinking about it now, i couldnt think of a better name for it.:tongue: :cool: :wink: