What do you call your vagina?

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I don't have my own, but there's a stray one that sneaks in every time I leave the kitchen door open. She's very friendly, but underfed, so I feel obliged to feed her. I've called her Lucretia Tertia...

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't have my own, but there's a stray one that sneaks in every time I leave the kitchen door open. She's very friendly, but underfed, so I feel obliged to feed her. I've called her Lucretia Tertia...

But does she come to her name?:wink:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I call it what my Mum called it, my lily pad. Don't know why she called it that, but that's what it's been for me.

I had a good friend in Atlanta who called it her Pocket Book because that's what here mom called it! Hilarious!

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Ticking in the right spot is hardly training as pleasurable as it is.

I agree. Ticking in the right spot can be deeply pleasurable, especially when there are nice neat boxes to fill. But completely useless from a training point of view. :tongue:

Intensely pleasurable tickling, on the other hand, could be used as a kind of reward to reinforce good behaviour & therefore be a form of training... :rolleyes:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree. Ticking in the right spot can be deeply pleasurable, especially when there are nice neat boxes to fill. But completely useless from a training point of view. :tongue:

Intensely pleasurable tickling, on the other hand, could be used as a kind of reward to reinforce good behaviour & therefore be a form of training... :rolleyes:

Touché.