• 5x5.25

Votes: 104 39.8%

• Total voters

D.G.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a little poll that a posted on another site, thought it would be interesting to see if I got the same answers here...

Just tick which ones you think are SMALL

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Just a little poll that a posted on another site, thought it would be interesting to see if I got the same answers here...

Just tick which ones you think are SMALL

My problem with your poll is that all the sizes seem to be too similar. It is hard for people to choose what is big or small when all of them seem to be somewhat similar.

Plus, if there are people with those measurements, they make take some offense to being called "small"

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This doesn't really make much sense.

Subjectively, i.e. from my viewpoint, everything listed is small. Not that anyone else would be interested in my subjective impression, so why ask?

Objectively, anything coming in below the population's average is small. That average is, as we know, a matter of continuing research, none of it particularly trustworthy. Methodology is always suspect. I saw one graph which superficially resembled the familiar Gaussian distribution - the one you'd expect to see were penis size a truly random variable (although there's no reason to think that it is) - except that there was a distinct bimodal factor. In other words, the peak was split; it was really two peaks rather than the expected single one. The problem seemed to be that some data points were measured to a precision (not an accuracy!) of 1/2 inch. Others were measured to 1/4 inch. Both data sets were combined on the same graph. This methodology would tend to depress 1/4 inch increments, and emphasize 1/2 inch increments. In other words, the twin peak was a sampling error artifact, and the graph was crap.

soloso

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why arn't they in order?
Why arn't radio buttons used?

Why are quarters used? (splitting hairs - halves would be good)
Why arn't a greater range of values used? (in both directions)

Why not measure length and girth seperately?

And... is big bird a dude or a chick?! :confused:

Shonday

Just Browsing
Media
A chick :rolleyes: (that's who's in the costume anyways)

I agree that subjectively they all sound a little small.

I think that says a lot. Yes, plenty of the sizes listed are small, but if you really think 6.75 inches is small then I guess having a big one skews reality a bit.

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why arn't they in order?
Why arn't radio buttons used?

Why are quarters used? (splitting hairs - halves would be good)
Why arn't a greater range of values used? (in both directions)

Why not measure length and girth seperately?

And... is big bird a dude or a chick?! :confused:

1) What order would you arrange them by? Length? Girth? No one would agree, so why not have them jumbled like they are? Then your mind has to judge each one separately. For example, I might find a 7" x 4" penis small, but a 5.5" x 5.5" not small. Which should come first on the list? Why not judge them on their own merits?
2) Radio buttons are used when you can only choose one choice. The use of check boxes was correct for this survey.
3) I think that quarter inch increments are important. Let's say I was 7 3/4" long. I wouldn't want to call myself 8" when I wasn't really and I most certainly wouldn't want to short change myself by calling it 7 1/2".
4) A greater range of values wouldn't get into the nuances that I think the question was intended to inquire about. The values were purposely kept close together and overlapping.
5) Measuring girth and length separately once again wouldn't get a real feel for whether you feel a long but skinny dick is small versus a short but thick one, et cetera.
I hope I understood the true intentions D.G. had for making this poll.

D.G.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol no need to reply to this then, 714goodguy did it for me! Cheers dude.

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They are all small..... only one even qualifiies as Average. Then again I sometimes concider my own 7.5 x 6.5 small when compared to other members here.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
the girth thing is difficult. If I hold a tape measure around the thickest part of my erection it is exactly 6''. If I pull it tight to the point of discomfort it can be anything you want it to be. Previous girlfrinds who insisted on measuring me always pulled the tape really tight -so that makes me small?? I told one to measure the underside length. I now have a 10'' penis which she happily believed - as did all the friends she told!

georgek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've come across this guy, WELCOME, my girlfriend discovered him and we booked him for a session while he was in London. In my views that is what we define as Big! Probably in the limits of intimidation next to another man but still setting the upper limit!

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I voted that most of them were small
That's not that I'm saying that's a negative or anything though
There's nothing wrong with having a small dick at all

One thing I'm thinking though, for some, like the first one 6.75x4.25 for example, you'd actually have to see the guys dick to tell whether his looked small or not.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
4.25 IS smallish with a penis that long. I read recently that the av. circumference is 4.5'' and NOT the usually quoted 5.5''. As this is a site for large guys, can you agree with this? I can pull a tape measure to 4.5'' but it bloody hurts.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
COME ON!!!

Okay, being a large penis site I can see where your sense of reality is skewed when it comes to "average"... but to see sizes like 6x5 and 6.5x5.25 given votes as being "small" is unreasonable and unfair!!

Really now... 6.5x5.25 is above average in both length and girth. It is a respectable cock! It doesn't deserve to be rated as small when it isn't.

I see what DG is trying to do. He is playing a fine line with the sizes so people really consider length and girth factors. Some that are a bit below average in length he gives decent girth... is it "small"???? Well... not when I consider the girth and how much women like it! Then with some 6 plus inchers he gives slender girth. Are they small or average???? To me I feel they are smallish due to being thinner than average and, once again, girth makes a big difference!

My cock is 6x4.5... actually just a hair under 4.5 in girth. I feel "small" due to it being thin. If I had 5" of girth I would feel average. Get closer to 5.5" in girth and I would feel big! I saw and held one that size and it felt massive compared to mine and all due to girth! I understand why women like it!

Just my thoughts as a penis challenged male.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
Look, if I was five feet tall I would be regarded as small. If I drove a mini it would be a small car. Fact. If my penis was only 5''long or 4.5''girth I would be small.Fact.
(I'm 6' tall, drive a family sized car and have a 8x6'' dick. Fact.)
In other words I am just comparing what other people regard as average with something smaller. If 'small' guys can't accept it, don't use this site.

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
4.25 IS smallish with a penis that long. I read recently that the av. circumference is 4.5'' and NOT the usually quoted 5.5''. As this is a site for large guys, can you agree with this? I can pull a tape measure to 4.5'' but it bloody hurts.

I don't think anyone has ever quoted 5.5" as the average girth. Reliable surveys and the like have found the average circumference to be more like 4.9".

But I agree that a penis that's almost 7" long but only 4.25" around is way too skinny to be considered anything but small.

Eric420

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I generally think of anyone smaller than me as small. I am 7" x 6". I am not attracted to men who are smaller than me, and I am fascinated by men who are bigger than me. Men about my size are also cool.