Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel like the term “hung” applies only to the flaccid size, so to me anything at & over 5” soft is hung. Because if your soft dick is as big as the average penis is hard, your hung my friend.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I consider hung at over 6.5" if it also has big girth... like close to 6" around. If the length is 7 and up with girth at least 5+" then it is also nicely hung in my book. But length alone doesn't make a cock "hung"... it has to have that heavy, meaty, girthy look going for it too!

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I feel like the term “hung” applies only to the flaccid size, so to me anything at & over 5” soft is hung. Because if your soft dick is as big as the average penis is hard, your hung my friend.

I tend to subscribe to this opinion/description. To me a big hanging flaccid is definitely being hung - and soft is how most of us see most other guys most of the time. However, having an above-average erection must also be considered hung.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You can define subjective terms any way you want, but here's a question: What if that 5" flaccid penis is 5" or 6" when erect? Plenty of "showers" don't gain much or even any size through erection. There was a guy who posted a few months ago whose penis loses girth when he gets erect, and a few responders had the same description of theirs.

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can define subjective terms any way you want, but here's a question: What if that 5" flaccid penis is 5" or 6" when erect? Plenty of "showers" don't gain much or even any size through erection. There was a guy who posted a few months ago whose penis loses girth when he gets erect, and a few responders had the same description of theirs.

I completely agree with what your saying there about subjective terms. That’s why I’m saying to me I see “hung” as a way to describe a flaccid penis. Personally I’d never use the term “hung” to describe an erect penis.
Example of how I see it: if a guy was 8” hard (99.9% would agree this a big or huge penis) and 3.5” or average soft, I wouldn’t refer to him as being hung, I’d say he has a big dick or whatever but to classifying him as hung I just couldn’t because of his flaccid being around averaged size.

It’s just my opinion, doesn’t me I’m correct or anything, it’s just how is see the term hung.

confidential36

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good question, I'd like to know if both females and males have the same opinion.

I personally think you need to go by volume for your unit of measurement. That would eliminate the long thin and short fat. Going by volume, 9 fluid oz. If you need help calculating, use:
Size Me Up - Penis Size Comparison

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Bingo, I like this. Means I'm hung :p I mean by only 0.3" more but meh, I'll take it. Plus it's what you show off in the locker room and public areas where you change typically, if you aren't hard obviously.

ensorcell

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is awesome, thanks man!

Good question, I'd like to know if both females and males have the same opinion.

I personally think you need to go by volume for your unit of measurement. That would eliminate the long thin and short fat. Going by volume, 9 fluid oz. If you need help calculating, use:
Size Me Up - Penis Size Comparison

Reactions: confidential36

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I completely agree with what your saying there about subjective terms. That’s why I’m saying to me I see “hung” as a way to describe a flaccid penis. Personally I’d never use the term “hung” to describe an erect penis.
Example of how I see it: if a guy was 8” hard (99.9% would agree this a big or huge penis) and 3.5” or average soft, I wouldn’t refer to him as being hung, I’d say he has a big dick or whatever but to classifying him as hung I just couldn’t because of his flaccid being around averaged size.

It’s just my opinion, doesn’t me I’m correct or anything, it’s just how is see the term hung.

Sympathetic post, @BigDickhoney. And I like the way in which you distinguish between being hung vs. having a big dick. Many probably feel it's the same thing, but it isn't to me. So good point.

Reactions: Nexolaris