What do you do badly?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to other people I make coffee unsurpassingly terribly, they say my coffee is foul, undrinkable, like dishwater, weak as piss. I like it that way and it has the added benefit that no one ever asks me to make coffee.
I'm also not very good at loaning my clothes out to friends, I spend all the time worrying that they're going to wreck my lovely things and until it's safely back in my grasp I can't rest easily.

What do you do that you do badly?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
- loan favourite DVD's CD's, and books. Normally half are never returned.
- math in my head without mistakes. I perpetuate the myth that females can't do math which pisses me off to no end. I always have my lucky calculator on hand
- wake up before 8 am. I'll do it if I must but i'm such a crank early in the morning.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am excellent at putting my whole foot in my mouth and saying the absolute worst possible thing at the least appropriate moment. It's like a gift from a douchebag god. I'll never be able to work in PR or politics.

- loan favourite DVD's CD's, and books. Normally half are never returned.

Ugh, I do that too. I need a fucking score card to remember all the shit I've loaned to my homies over the years.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Choosing the right men is definitely high on my list

Right underneath that would be "Anything math-related."

And then "Save Money"

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anything requiring depth perception:
  • I can't shoot a gun.
  • I can't make "two points" with a wad of trash.
  • I can't catch objects tossed at me, even from a close distance.
  • Parking a car, and figuring out how far back to stop at a red light -- both problems for me.
  • I sit down to pee when I'm visiting at someone else's house.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty bad at getting over people (one people in particular) :tongue:

I'm also bad at talking; 'externalising'. I'm quite internalised. Luckily, my penis is not :biggrin1:

And, not to brag but I make the best brews (tea and coffee).

Bad at maths too.

Quite good at languages and I have a good semi-photographic memory.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:confused: Ok, I think you're gonna have to explain that one...

Try this next time you have to pee: Close one eye before you enter the bathroom -- and keep it closed the whole time. Before you start to pee, try to predict where you're going to hit and see how far off you are. You'll find it's a lot harder to aim without depth perception.

It's not impossible -- the bowl's a pretty big target, and I could probably get it right 90% of the time or so if I tried, but I still don't want 10% of my friends thinking that I pee on the floor. ;)

(And for clarification -- I have some depth perception, but it's not very good.)

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
MATH.

I just don't get it. Never have. That dislexia thing doesn't help either! And the people that really get under my skin are the one's that say it's easy... a game... hrrrupphhh. I just don't understand.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I'm terrible at mechanical things.
Simple things like opening a vacuum cleaner to insert a new bag or figuring out how to assemble anything that comes in parts takes me twice as long as most peeps.
Learning how software works seems to take me longer than most, as well.
I don't know how much of this is an innate mechanical 'spasticness' and how much is just self-image (my beliefs that I find certain things difficult becoming self-fulfilling prophecies).

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Cook - I can follow a recipe, if I don't have a recipe I'm hopeless.
Flight sims - crash and burn!
Give advice (relationship stuff especially) - I'm SO very bad at giving advice - really, never listen to me on matters of the heart - whatever I say will make it worse!
Get drunk - I get nasty and pick fights :redface: