What do you do badly?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm bad with mornings...just plain hate 'em.
Mondays too.
I can't cook.
I'm not good with grammar...can't spell worth a crap.
Not good with people...probably the clumsiest guy in the world around gals.
I have no fashion sense...can't tell a dark blue sock from a black one.
Not a very good conversationalist.

I better quit while I'm ahead. This could take too much bandwith very easily.

D

deleted105034

I'm bad at dressing up in a fat suit, going to a halloween party, drinking to excess, and dancing like a fool without ending up in the emergency room!

I'm also bad at laughing quietly when something's funny, and I'm bad at throwing lit cigarettes out the car window without letting them fly back in the car and burn stuff.

I'm also bad at using my McDonalds cup to sling the leftover ice into the air behind me without accidentally pelting a thirteen year-old girl and her parents in the head!

Pretty much I'm bad at anything to do with common sense...:redface:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
-- I'm bad at being bad -- I try all the time, but I'm just no good at it....

-- I totally suck at multitasking -- my brainwaves get all scrambled (for example, I can't talk on the drive and phone at the same time; also, as everyone knows, I can't think and type at the same time)

-- The only way I can get my kids to do their chores is to do it for them

THERE.... now you know the real me!:biggrin1:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
-I'm bad at serious discussions. (I'm in the wrong country!:rolleyes: )
-getting up in the mornings (I need a woman like you Mercurialbliss!:wink: )
-Most ball sports

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm bad at ANYTHING domestic. (cooking, cleaning, sewing, etc. - forget all that stuff... besides the fact that I hate all of it.)

I can't deal with children.

I'm three-quarters asleep in the mornings and don't really fully wake up until noon.

I'm bad at team sports, despite the fact that I love to play them. :eek:

Oh, yeah - I can't dance, either.

I'm GOOD at math though - yay me! (although I failed the math test for the test scoring job - but that was lack of practice rather than lack of ability...) I also have an ego thing about math (because of the gender stereotype - I am bound and determined to single handedly show that women can definitely be GOOD at math! :smile: ) When at my current job editing the tests, I edit the math tests, I see how many of the answers I can do in my head. I do pretty well.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Clean my apartment badly (or seldom) I wish I had the neat gay gene.

Throw things away badly (technical name pack-rat-ism) If I buy a computer or electronic item I save the box for a year or ten.

Do things with urgency badly (I procrastinate)

eat well badly

spellllllll baddddlllly.

Tolerate yelling or crying children on a plane badly

handle mornings badly (in fact I prefer "hello" to "good morning")

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Driving... I'm a horrible speed demon.
Why does this not surprise me...:tongue:

Clean my apartment badly (or seldom) I wish I had the neat gay gene. Hmm, maybe you aren't really gay then? :rolleyes:
Throw things away badly (technical name pack-rat-ism) If I buy a computer or electronic item I save the box for a year or ten. I have to say I see nothing wrong with saving boxes to computer, electronics, or stereo equipment, as I do this too. :tongue: :smile: The problem with this type of a purchase is that if you don't save the box and original packing materials you don't get your money back.

Case in point - I bought a cordless mouse and keyboard 2 weeks ago. I threw away the box and now the damn thing won't work. So I can't take the damned thing back. :mad:

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't dance. It is a skill which has completely evaded me my entire life. I have absolutely no sense of rythm whatsoever. It's not that I get mebarassed, it's that everyone around me gets embarassed.

I can't remember birthdays. Which is odd as I can remember every telephone number and the registration number of every car I've ever owned.

I think my HDD needs reformatting. It's full of shit.