What do you do badly?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My math is broken.

So is my typing.

I'm not very good at drawing, but I'm getting better.

I used to be brilliant with meatloaf, last two attempts failed. Vegans should not cook meat.

I am always late. Always. Despite my best efforts.

My patience is also broken.

Someone stole my ability to finish knit or crochet projects if I ever had it.

Modesty. I'm not great at that either. (But why should I be?:tongue:)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My math is broken.

So is my typing.

I'm not very good at drawing, but I'm getting better.

I used to be brilliant with meatloaf, last two attempts failed. Vegans should not cook meat.

I am always late. Always. Despite my best efforts.

My patience is also broken.

Someone stole my ability to finish knit or crochet projects if I ever had it.

Modesty. I'm not great at that either. (But why should I be?:tongue:)

LOL - I can't imagine a vegan cooking meat! I'm not even a vegan and I refuse to cook meat - besides the fact that I hate to cook, I can't stand to look at or touch raw meat. However, I like sushi - go figure!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MATH.

I just don't get it. Never have. That dislexia thing doesn't help either! And the people that really get under my skin are the one's that say it's easy... a game... hrrrupphhh. I just don't understand.
Nice to know I'm not alone- in the math part that is.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not very good at doing anything I don't want to do
I'm not very good at not spending money
I'm not very good at not buying shoes
I'm bloody awful at maths, I didn't see any point to them at school and I don't see any point to them now apart from knowing I got the right change maths is useless to me
My singing is vile, my kids recently tried to ground me for my (I thought superb) rendition of der holler rache at 3 am with headphones on

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not good at the word NO being said to me :) or saying NO to others.

I give absolutely everything I own away to friends and people I need, drives my partner crazy......"honey I love that coat"..."here girl have it!!" ......that kinda thing.

I am not good at doing nothing - I hate bludging around

I am not good at putting myself in places or situations without research or some form of knowlege ie: dont drop me in the middle of Turkey for a fun get away...I'd die without knowing all about Turkey where to go what to do etc.

I am not good at running.....I suck at cardio, I try but I end up walking fast instead.

x
Honey

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I'm terrible at articulating my thoughts and ideas well. I have an amazing ability of thought, but when it comes to putting those thoughts out into words others can understand, I'm hopeless. Such is the case with the current "New Membership Options" thread. I have so much to say, but I can't get it out right. I spent the last thirty minutes trying to compose a post only to give up because it sounded horrendous and didn't make sense in the way I thought it would in my mind. Such is my experience many a time here. And IRL it's no better. I suppose the reason I'm so shy and quiet is because I'm afraid of making a fool of myself by speaking too quickly and making no sense in what I say. I must have time to really form my thoughts and feelings into words and present them in a coherent manner. I'm okay in small talk, but I go wobbly whenever I must explain and say what I'm thinking or how I feel. It sucks, big time. :(

I also wanted to say that I'm horrible with lending out my things too. I actually worry and wonder whether things such as CDs and DVDs are being taken care of as I would like by the people I've lent them to. Lending money is less worrying, but I hate having to ask for it. I hate it when people take their sweet time to pay me back, because I try to avoid antagonizing the situation by asking for payment when I think it should be made. I lent my sister a large bit of money from my bank account back in June but, to date, she's only paid me back a fraction of it when she originally told me she would pay it all back to me in mere days. But, of course, I let others walk all over me because I'm afraid of complicating matters by being agressive. I'm such a pussy, I swear.:redface::biggrin1:

Some other things that were mentioned that are also true for me:

Grammar - OMG! I cannot punctuate properly to save my life.:eek: I just don't know how to do it. (In fact, this whole post is fucked that way, I know).:redface: I'm good at some aspects of grammar, such as spelling and usage, but punctuation will always be my achilles heel.

Throwing things away - I'm horrible with this. I just cannot bear to part with some things. I always think I may need them at some time down the road. The fact that I have thrown away things in the past, which I later needed, just reinforces this behavior.

Getting things done on time - I am the ultimate procrastinator.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Throw things away badly (technical name pack-rat-ism) If I buy a computer or electronic item I save the box for a year or ten. I have to say I see nothing wrong with saving boxes to computer, electronics, or stereo equipment, as I do this too. :tongue: :smile: The problem with this type of a purchase is that if you don't save the box and original packing materials you don't get your money back.

Case in point - I bought a cordless mouse and keyboard 2 weeks ago. I threw away the box and now the damn thing won't work. So I can't take the damned thing back. :mad:

Buy a duplicate, pack the useless one in the new box, return it for refund.

I'm bad at letting stores refuse me a refund for arbitrary reasons.