What Do You Do For Your Skin??

Mailbox29

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Salut !

what do you do for your skin?
More precisely what food supplements and cosmetic medicine?
What Chinese or Korean device did you buy on alieexpress or amazon for your skin?

Thank you
its all depends on your age and what part of the body you want to work on..

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Stay active, get enough sleep and eat a healthy diet. If you're having skin problems try changing your diet: your first step should be eliminating sugar and soft drinks ;)

The most important thing for skin is IMO not smoking and limiting sun exposure. One of my friends has a younger sister that looks ten years older than her because she smokes and goes to a solarium every week year-round.. unfortunately like many Europeans : unamused:

What Chinese or Korean device did you buy on alieexpress or amazon for your skin?

A pore vacuum and a dermaroller :)

Roller-450x450.png
pore vacuum - Copy.JPG

Reactions: RATA1988

RATA1988

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stay active, get enough sleep and eat a healthy diet. If you're having skin problems try changing your diet: your first step should be eliminating sugar and soft drinks ;)

The most important thing for skin is IMO not smoking and limiting sun exposure. One of my friends has a younger sister that looks ten years older than her because she smokes and goes to a solarium every week year-round.. unfortunately like many Europeans : unamused:

A pore vacuum and a dermaroller :)

View attachment 22733761 View attachment 22733771
I avoid the Dermaroller at home for hygienic reasons, because disinfection is not sterilization. and for the vacum if it concerns the blackheads I will be too afraid to deform my pores. for the moment I use sunscreen, I do light therapy and 3 times a week tretinoine

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Drink lots of water. Get at least eight hours of sleep a night. Use a moisturizer with sun screen. Shower at least once a day.
I exfoliate usually twice a week. Moisturize daily after each shower. I shower twice a day. I don't drink coffee so my morning shower is my wake up.
Work up a good sweat throughout the day. It's good for the skin.
Eat a balanced diet.

hdjdjdjdjjwjeidid

Admired Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
I actually went to the doctor about my skin because I was a swimmer for my whole life and moisturizing my constantly dry skin was such an issue. She recommended white dove soap and Cerave cream. Cerave literally changed my life. My skin is literally shiny now, I recommend using Cerave face products as well.

ceuna555

Sexy Member
Media
Vitamin C under sunscreen. The Ordinary 20% C in Vitamin F or Paula’s Choice Antioxidant Serum. Retinol at night - Paula’s Choice is a good option, start slow. Cerave PM which has Niacinamide in it, as an all around moisturizer. Everyday for the next twenty years. Hyaluronic Acid supplements and collagen supplements could be useful. Red
LEDs or ultratherapy when you get older. Very slight fillers.