what do you do if you find you your girl f'd 19+ guys before you??

hungthickone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife had many previous sexual partners, b/f's before we met.
I am not gonna guess how many nor would I ask, and she would never tell me(she has too much respect for me,+ i MIGHT LIKE IT ).
I have asked about her first, about other true loves and let her tell me what she wanted. The one GUY she was with before me was 23y old , I was 42.
I have seen a few of HER PAST B/F'S in pic's and they were good looking, SOME BETTER THAN ME FOR SURE. As she told me though, I am the one she wants and as far as she is concerned the best lover she ever had.
Thats all I need to know. If she wanted a taller guy, a more handsome guy or a bigger dicked guy, she could have had him!
I told her not to hide the past from me, however its the past, ours is the future.
She also had a few b/f pics that I knew about and over the last 2yrs they have slowly gone away, without any help from me.
However, this chick(yours) sounds like one who needs a little slap in the ego dept.
I would not kiss her ass another second, maybe even drift off a bit and see if she comes after you or finds another distraction.
As far as a virgin goes, I chatted a chick on here that married the first guy she slept with.
After a few years, she slept with another guy, said she wanted to see what it was like with another man, found out she thought she had been missin out, loves guys with big cocks and reg.fucks around now.
I would take an experienced woman that chose ME anyday!Plus they make great lovers!!
Goodluck.

D_flibblekins

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with Kurios, focus on your relationship now. If she's happy, YOU be happy..let it go. The more you let your insecurity bring it up, the more you risk alienating her, making her feel like a slut when, I believe, you know she's not. Bottom Line (again): If SHE'S happy with YOU, YOU be happy...let it go...

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If this were the other way around and you had that many and she had only 5 would it bother you so much? Double standard guy.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Be glad she's sharing all that experience with you.

And -- note -- she chose you, after having fucked 19 other guys.

bighairyal

Just Browsing
Media
Met my girlfriend who is 29 about 6 months ago.

I'd only slept with one person before her (got with a girl at 18, pathologically faithful etc) whereas she's slept with approx 20ish guys. It does give me trouble from time to time - but mostly only when she tells me about things she's done i.e. about her first one night stand etc, or when we're due at a social occasion and she tells me that she's 'had a thing' with one of the guys I'm going to meet.

It's causing me a bit of brainache, so I can understand your trouble. But, I'm perfectly willing to bet that if YOU could have slept with 19 girls, you would have. I certainly bloody well would have, but I'm not wired up for casual 1 night encounters...

Happily, she also tells me that I'm the biggest she's had, so her honesty ain't all bad :)

JP0724

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would say that the more people your partner has been with (as long as its safe), there is no problem. You definitely need to step up your game, because this chick has a lot more experience than you. I personally think that the more sex you have, the better you get. It's like anything, practice makes perfect.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm always bothered by threads like this. :12: They tend to pop up at least once a month. You rarely if ever hear women complaining because their man has been with too many women. Whatever that number may be.

It seems the old adage of men wanting a Madonna on the streets and a whore between the sheets is still true. :confused: You simply can't have both. The sex that you two enjoy is probably, largely due to her previous experiences. You should be greatful rather than jealous and petty about them.

The one thing I might attempt to change is why are you in the same social circle as her previous lovers. That would bother me. I don't mind knowing a guy has been with 50 women but I don't want to have to make polite chit-chat with any of them at a dinner party.

FWIW: I can count the men I have been with on both hands. Of my serious relationships, only 1 guy had been with more people than I had.

I never thought less of the men who had been with fewer women than I had been with men. All bought something new and pleasurable to the table. :flirt:

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I'm always bothered by threads like this. :12: They tend to pop up at least once a month. You rarely if ever hear women complaining because their man has been with too many women. Whatever that number may be.

It seems the old adage of men wanting a Madonna on the streets and a whore between the sheets is still true. :confused: You simply can't have both. The sex that you two enjoy is probably, largely due to her previous experiences. You should be greatful rather than jealous and petty about them.

The one thing I might attempt to change is why are you in the same social circle as her previous lovers. That would bother me. I don't mind knowing a guy has been with 50 women but I don't want to have to make polite chit-chat with any of them at a dinner party.

FWIW: I can count the men I have been with on both hands. Of my serious relationships, only 1 guy had been with more people than I had.

I never thought less of the men who had been with fewer women than I had been with men. All bought something new and pleasurable to the table. :flirt:

Its a double standard, but I don't think we can help it. Its a gut feeling, to be turned off by a girl who has been with a lot of guys. Even though common sense says what you said in your post, we still just get that bad feeling in our gut. At least for me anyways.

Its not like i wouldnt stay with a girl who had been with alot of guys. But i wouldnt be happy of the fact lol.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Honestly, 19 partners is not abnormally high for a 25 year-old college grad. Most people in college have a vibrant sex life. If you do the math, it's only a few partners per year. If 19 is high, then I'm ASHAMED to say my number. :biggrin1:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think sexual pasts matter to a degree. But the context of the past should be consider. If she got drunk and let random men fuck her every week, then I would question her character, self-esteem, intelligence (for taking risks), etc. If her partners were all men/boys that she got to know and like, then it would be acceptable.

Ideally, both people have had the same experiences, then there should be no complains. If it bothers you a lot then break up and find someone with less experience.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well hopefully, she did them one at a time, and not in a gang bang. I would not worry about it. my wife was with 6 guys before we started dating, and I had fucked about 50 women before we met. we did not discuss this until we had been fucking each other silly for about 6 months. she was somewhat pissed, but understanding. she realized that my being on the large side, made me more desirous to more women. she also admitted that my cock was bigger than previous lovers and she was able to achieve her 1st orgasm with me.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
I think sexual pasts matter to a degree. But the context of the past should be consider. If she got drunk and let random men fuck her every week, then I would question her character, self-esteem, intelligence (for taking risks), etc. If her partners were all men/boys that she got to know and like, then it would be acceptable.

Ideally, both people have had the same experiences, then there should be no complains. If it bothers you a lot then break up and find someone with less experience.

I can't really add much more to this, which is probably the best response, except to say that I guess it would depend on what you're looking for. If you're looking for something long-term...my guess is this is not the boat you'd want to be on, or at least you should be considering that. Even allowing for an early start to her sex life, that's quite a lot of jumping from partner to partner, by any standard.

Of course if something long-term is not your goal, well then, as long as the sex is safe I'm not sure what else I can say except keep on keepin' on. But my own feeling is that there might be some issues there, just from my own experience.

So keep your eyes and ears open, your mind working, your heart ever so guarded against breakage, and your Johnson clean and disease free, and do what you gotta do. :cool:

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would hope she would react well since i myself am someone who has been with more people the most of the girls I date. I never thought I was a slut but in comparison to most I often feel like one. I don't feel bad about what I have done, Ive been careful and don't regret most. If she was dumb about it and just gave it to those who said hi and didnt think twice about safety I would be worried Im sure some might be with me. You can worry just don't be a dick about it.