what do you do if you find you your girl f'd 19+ guys before you??

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm dating this girl now for a few months.

she's a nice girl and all, but sometimes she pisses me off and thinks she's hot stuff, she ok looking, but def not hot. she's just used to guys kissing her ass because they wanted just that. we work things out though.

I think this behavior matched one of them here ...
Golddigger - AskMen.com UK

As long as she is clean and did not get pregnant or get any other baggage from her ex's or hook ups it is not a big deal. She has her past and I have mine.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sweet dude!

Many folk mentioned to verify she is "clean" as she should you... everyone should! Also, verify why (but not in detail just to find out if out of self-esteem issues - that she might have gotten over anyway).

When with a woman that has had numerous partners I take this is a good start. First, it implies that she likes sex. Invariably she now knows how all the basics and knows what pleases her (so just up to me to have fun discovering the nuances of her body).

But there were quit a few sound replies. I have let my little brain, much more powerful too often, think for me and the women that have been around sometimes have too much baggage and the number of lovers reflects it. I do the math however cursory hoping that the number reflects that she had had her share of weekend lovers but that number isn't so high, which to me implies she has had some long term relationships. Single now, but always go into a relationship hoping it will last, thus, the math to see if she has had some long term relationships (hoping I am next).

The point about if the number is excess is well taken. Not sure why, I acknowledge not right thinking, that if I have a male buddy that has been with 50 chicks I want to high five him but if a woman has had Madonna numbers I gag. When I see a picture of Madonna I only see a warm grilled cheese sandwich being openned and throw up in my mouth a little she makes me just sick to my stomach - as does all the celebrisluts like Brittany and Paris.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What do you do if you find your girlfriend fucked 19 guys before you?

Rejoice that a moderately sexually experienced woman has chosen you as a boyfriend?

Come on, she's neither a slut nor a virgin. Ideal, I would have thought. But then I'm naive when it comes to heterosexuality. Would you have rather been married to a cousin by arrangement? That's how they handle it in large parts of the world.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hope that there is not 19 guys fucking her while you are going out with her.

I fucked around 50 women and my wife had about 6 men before me. I know who 4 out of the 6 are, don't know who the other 2 are and don't care. of the 4, 3 of them seemed upset that she got away and I got her.

my wife has never asked me who I fucked. over time it has come out, and she has met a few. we have been out for drinks, I run into an old flame. she will ask on the way home, sometimes she is impressed and sometimes not," you fucked that???" she's a little pissed sometimes, especially the one that gave me a good nite kiss and grabbed my crotch at the same time and then looked at my wife and said she could use me later on.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm dating this girl now for a few months.
She's very open about everything(which is good. i hate shady girls)
before we started dating, she would tell me about all the guys she hooked up in school (cornell)..not to brag, but to let me know just incase i meet them so things arent awkward.
I have only had sex with 4 girls(her included)

she's a nice girl and all, but sometimes she pisses me off and thinks she's hot stuff, she ok looking, but def not hot. she's just used to guys kissing her ass because they wanted just that. we work things out though.

..but thinking of how many guys your girl has been with...how would you feel if you're in my shoes? im 23 shes 25.

Hurry and catch up!! They're going out of style

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Literally: Nothing. Doesn't matter, it's absolutely worthless information to you unless she has dangerous pattern behavior or something.

Blake0Summers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldnt be mad. I think I would just not treat her with the same respect. But me and my girlfriend are in a good relationship and we know everything about each others past relationships.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldnt be mad. I think I would just not treat her with the same respect. But me and my girlfriend are in a good relationship and we know everything about each others past relationships.
Whoa! :mad: What's up with that? :confused: Why is she not worthy of respect because she had 19+ lovers? Is it because of the number of men? Or is it just that as a man you and the OP are jealous that you haven't been with just as many women? :yup:

Why is it okay and even encouraged in many cultures for the man to be sexually promiscuous; but if a woman has sex before marriage she's a slut and not worthy of respect or the opportunity to meet and date decent men? :angryfire:

More importantly why are there 2 threads by straight men on this topic in the top 6 on the relationships thread? :confused:

I have yet to see a woman post that she is upset that her guy has had more lovers than she has. :confused:

Do gay men not ask their partners how many guys they have been with or do they just not care, because they are smart enough to know it doesnt matter? :cool:

srkog

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not respect her as much? I would just be thankful that she has a lot of experience, and more than likely knows what she's doing.

Blake0Summers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoa! :mad: What's up with that? :confused: Why is she not worthy of respect because she had 19+ lovers? Is it because of the number of men? Or is it just that as a man you and the OP are jealous that you haven't been with just as many women? :yup:

Why is it okay and even encouraged in many cultures for the man to be sexually promiscuous; but if a woman has sex before marriage she's a slut and not worthy of respect or the opportunity to meet and date decent men? :angryfire:

More importantly why are there 2 threads by straight men on this topic in the top 6 on the relationships thread? :confused:

I have yet to see a woman post that she is upset that her guy has had more lovers than she has. :confused:

Do gay men not ask their partners how many guys they have been with or do they just not care, because they are smart enough to know it doesnt matter? :cool:

No, you had it right the first time. It's just because I'd be jealous that I wasn't with as many women.