What do you do when you meet another LPSG member?

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Denise thats kind of funny. There is an old saying that woks for guys who are shy around pretty girls, "Don't put the pussy on a pedestal" in this case it's the cock you should not being putting on a pedestal. they are just a pereson even if they do have a big dick. nothing to be nervous about.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well sorry to get off topic. i would probably give them a hug and say hello. followed by an invite into my place. =)

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nah it's going to be pretty chill I hope, we're both not high strung people.

But I'm asking what people do when they first meet someone... like go for coffee? long walks.. lol stuff like that.
I'd start out with something like coffee where you can have a good conversation and let the nervousness, if any, fade. :smile:

I've met several very chill people from LPSG, and with all but one (that was purely sexual), we did the coffee, lunch, drinks, or dinner thing. One other, we hit pride week.

One that I now consider to be a very close friend, we went out, chilled at each other's apartments, and did walks through Central Park and talked... a lot.

So far, I have lunch and clubbing planned for two more this year (no sexual tension/desire there for either), but with any others, I'll stay with the same lunch, drink, dinner thing.

Have fun! :fingersx:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
i'd say "show me yours and i'll show u mine".
LMFAO, thanks I actually laughed out loud for this comment, because I could totally see myself saying it.
Not something I'll ever have to worry about... have neither the inclination nor the confidence to be meeting up with any of the lpsg guys lol
That's too bad, I get to go on a plane for the first time, meet someone totally cute, and see a part of the world I've only dreamed of seeing. Meeting and hugging him is first priority, sex is only an "if it happens" kinda thing.

Denise thats kind of funny. There is an old saying that woks for guys who are shy around pretty girls, "Don't put the pussy on a pedestal" in this case it's the cock you should not being putting on a pedestal. they are just a pereson even if they do have a big dick. nothing to be nervous about.
Big dick is not even close to one of the main reasons I'm going on an expensive trip to the USA.

I'd start out with something like coffee where you can have a good conversation and let the nervousness, if any, fade. :smile:

I've met several very chill people from LPSG, and with all but one (that was purely sexual), we did the coffee, lunch, drinks, or dinner thing. One other, we hit pride week.

One that I now consider to be a very close friend, we went out, chilled at each other's apartments, and did walks through Central Park and talked... a lot.

So far, I have lunch and clubbing planned for two more this year (no sexual tension/desire there for either), but with any others, I'll stay with the same lunch, drink, dinner thing.

Have fun! :fingersx:
That would work had I only been staying there for a day, but it will be at least a week of being there. Hrm, this just made me think of something else I'll have to ask him.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Other than being able to cut the sexual tension with a knife... what the heck do you do?:tongue:

I should clarify... I'm going to meet the hottest guy I've ever seen...

I have only met one LPSG member in real life. I wasn't wanting sex from him as he is straight. We had met about four or five times. We had chatted loads of times on the internet. I decided that we weren't a good fit as friends in real life. That is all. I don't hate him. We are just totally different people. Night and day.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I don't wear pants... I have a feeling you won't be either :)

Personally, I like meeting people. I've often said I want to meet a few more, whether it's sexual or just friends.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not something I'll ever have to worry about... have neither the inclination nor the confidence to be meeting up with any of the lpsg guys lol

Inclination is one thing, but, someone as beautiful and as sweet as you should not be lacking in the confidence department.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I met the first two we had lunch, one o them ran back to his office, and I walked the other across town.

The next two I met downtown, had a nice dinner, and then a few months later we had nekkid supper at my apartment. Nekkid supper. Nude, not sexual. Lot's of fun!