what do you do with it?

zjp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sort of an enigmatic question but i hope i get a little traffic.

recently my wife and i had the pleasure of figuring out how to get multiples out of me. the trouble is, even when i only cum once, i still produce quite a bit. this new found talent results in cum basically getting all over the place. we now have to lay down a towel before and plan out positions due to ... "drippage" and half the time i just end up taking a shower. even afterward she has to walk around wearing a pad. she loves the fact that she can get so much out of me and is even turned on by the feeling of "overflowing" (her word). it's just that clean up is a major pain. is there any tricks or not-so-obvious solutions that you guys can help us with. what do you other heavy cummers do with it all?

D_ujgiutgtdfy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife and I are both heavy contributors of fluids. I really think you just have to adjust your viewpoint. I also have multiples with my wife (never had it happen before her) and she with me. We just run the washer a WHOLE lot more often. And those showers end up being an interlude rather than a postlude.

Relax, re-focus and enjoy!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I are both heavy contributors of fluids. I really think you just have to adjust your viewpoint. I also have multiples with my wife (never had it happen before her) and she with me. We just run the washer a WHOLE lot more often. And those showers end up being an interlude rather than a postlude.

Relax, re-focus and enjoy!

My very first love was quite the squirter (I was more than a little dissapointed when I found out that not every partner did this) and would literally wet the bed each time she'd cum from a good hard, deep, fucking. We just made a game of it: we'd lay out a large towel or two before going at it, and used to call it "putting down the picnic blanket."

We have the same problem my wife has multiple orgasms and squirts EVERY time. This was great until our old mattress got all messed up and started smelling rather curiously. We bought a new mattress and got two waterproof mattress covers. They were expensive because they are terri cloth like a towel on one side, and vinyl on the other. At first we alternated them and put them on the bed like you would if you were going to use them all the time. Now we alternate them but instead of putting them on the mattress under the bottom sheet we spread it out on the bed and then lay on it during sex. When we get done we take it off and hang it up on the shower door over night. We keep them in rotation and wash them once or twice a week. That way we have no wet mattress or sheets. At first we layed out towels and tried all that good stuff. She never had squirted before we started having sex, she never had multiples besides just 2 orgasms at a time. Well we started hooking up and we are just a perfect fit and now she comes too many times to count and soaks the whole damn bed!!!!!