What do you do with people like this?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I was shocked that a woman serving in Iraq lost her 4 year old son by beating this week past. It sickens me to the point of nausea. I think the sentence for someone like this who commited the crime should be being beaten to death just as he did this 4 year old. Pass a trial go directly to punshment. NO EXCUSE and NO MERCY! I know you may think I am being terrible but there is NO EXCUSE!

Boy beaten to death while mom in Iraq - Crime & Punishment - MSNBC.com

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. That's disgusting, and sad. That poor little boy, and his poor mother and father! I'd probably have to be institutionalized for a short while if that happened to my son. :frown1:

How do you beat a child for over 24 hours? WHere THE HELL were his stupid assed grandparents?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Im sorry you can see I am not even rational about this...
And that is why we love you so much. And it is also why we have to delay a trial until human emotions can be dealt with and then see that justice under the law is carried out. All citizens are guarenteed a fair trial, though cases like this sometimes make us want to forget the law and take matters into our own hands.

Having said that, the evidence is overwhelming it appears, so there shouldn't be any doubt as to the outcome of the trial. Hopefully some dumbass judge won't rule that the man's admission of guilt can't be used against him in a court of law. That will certainly make me as mad at the judge as I am at this man.

We can't beat the man to death legally. We can and should see that this man is never in the presence of a child again as long as he lives. I don't know about the capital punishment laws. Life in prison without the possibility of parole may be the stiffest sentence he can receive.

If the man is that mentally ill, then he should be put in a padded cell for his protection. If he is not mentally ill, he should be put in a padded cell in solitary confinement for the protection of others. And it should be for as long as the man lives.

Naughty, thanks for bringing this to our attention. How a man could do this is totally beyond me. I hope and pray that justice will be done in this case.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Kids were in IL, and the grandparents in GA... that might have been why...

I think I would kill the SOB who did that too! I can't imagine what a long drawn out, painful death that must have been for the kid... and the trauma the other kids have faced if they seen any part of that....

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After reading that I'm convinced there is one person too many breathing on this planet.

I hope his fellow inmates learn what he did to that child. He won't last long.

First, he should be beatten as if he owed me money.
Then , he should be put in the gen. pop ward of the prison
and let out only when he gets Pregnant.:biggrin1:

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He'll be fighting off prison rapists in the nocturnal savagery of a Chicago penitentiary. They'll have him stirring their Pruno and dropping it like it's lukewarm. Have him in their sites when they dim the lights. His screams will echo through the hallways.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I wouldn't kill him, as I'm anti-death penalty.

Instead, give me a half hour with him in a room that locks from the outside. I'd spend the first 15 minutes making him believe I was going to kill him and the second 15 minutes making him beg me to get it over with.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do you beat a child for over 24 hours? WHere THE HELL were his stupid assed grandparents?
Apparently his maternal grandparents were in Georgia (no mention of the dad or his folks, the dad may be deceased and his folks as well) and Sgt. Lavada Smith clearly thought the bastard Parker could do the job of caring for her children. It is also obvious Parker is a coward since he beat the youngest one but did not hurt the 2 older chikdren (they are only ages seven and eight; so there is limit to what they could have done, especially since it seemed to have occured so quickly).

Im sorry you can see I am not even rational about this...
One should never be expected to be rational in horrific matter such as this.

Parker should have his hands, ears and balls cut off and his tongue ripped out--nah, even that would be too kind to him. Place the bastard in general and he'll be done in. Word travels fast in jails and child beaters and child killers and pedophiles are among the lowest of the low--sadly this usually gets them solitary away from G.P. Our best hope is that a guard 'accidentally' forgets to lock Parker's cage door and he is shot in dead--but not until after he is convicted. Did you know there are certain jurisdictions where a person, even if they confess to the crime, are considered innocent until after the verdict is spoken by the judge? Several years back a New York City man sliced up his wife and disposed of her along the highways (killed her off in their home in the Hamptons). He died before a verdict or sentence was handed down and went to his grave as an innocent man. Look up the case of Joseph Pikul.
At any rate, Parker must be found guilty--no excuses offered. In the course of 24 hours he clearly knew what he was doing and the fact that the other children were left unhurt makes clear that he was not momentarily insane.

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
He'll be fighting off prison rapists in the nocturnal savagery of a Chicago penitentiary. They'll have him stirring their Pruno and dropping it like it's lukewarm. Have him in their sites when they dim the lights. His screams will echo through the hallways.
I totally agree. People who commit crimes like that are really given what they deserve in prision. Karma is a very real thing.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Karma, and shives...inmates take a very dim view of people who hurt or abuse children. Funny----seems that prisoners have a stronger code of ethics than many OUTSIDE the prison system....if he doesn;t go to jail, may justice still be done.....

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the late 1980's, a pair of creeps raped and murdered a teen girl in my hometown. Although it was cold comfort, reading the newspaper and seeing them each get murdered (in one case, brutally) in separate prisons over a 6 month span offered some solace.

People that prey on the innocent at this level are bypassing any access they would normally get to due process, in my opinion.

Caelestis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I believe there is a similar punishment in some countries involving loss of body parts etc: Reading about stuff like that almost makes me think marking rapists and murders and setting them free is a good idea. Tattoo their forehead or something and drop them off in a rough area.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Prisoners have a special way of dealing with folks like him. Put him in general lockup and see if he even survives 24 hours. Oh, too bad he did not make it.

My sympathies to both his mommy and his daddy. Both were doing what they thought/felt best for their kids.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm gratified that no one has jumped down my throat for voicing such an opinion. I feel like I should retract it or soften it in some way but I don't know that I can.

I'm disgusted or appalled or sympathetic by turns for the adults who by inattention, accident or stupidity cause the death of a child. But for any who would knowingly and deliberately injure a child I have nothing but rage.

They're innocent!

Anyone willing to destroy such innocence is a cancer.