What do you do with your old underwear?..

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just unpacked some more boxes from moving and realized that I have literally tons of old underwear..

mostly the ones I'm going to get rid of are like hanes tighty whities and other undies that ive had for a long time.. so they aren't looking their best..

one thing if your going to wear non expensive underwear is to definitely replace it on a regular basis..

So the question is do you have any special things that you do with your old underwear other than just throwing it in the garbage?

Like do you have a special tradition or anything.. was just curious..

I know their just undies, but it seems kind of wrong to just throw them in the garbage without at least saying goodbye to them..

I've got at least like 50 pairs of whities that I'll be getting rid of shortly.

fresh3184

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I keep mine cause I love undies but they do start taking over the drawer so every now and then I have to throw some out.

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Way way back when I wore underwear, I never had any particular attachment to the stuff. When it was time to replace it, the old ones got tossed out without a second thought.

Of course, maybe my lack of attachment to the underwear is part of the reason I don't wear any these days. :)

888abba

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I toss them, I do have a nice collection of ex-girlfriends used panties. I keep in a small box for sniffing on those lonely nights. They are great for solo J/O.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had a partner who cost me an absolute fortune with his fetish for Underwear
I was silly enuf to make him a partner in my business, signing rights on Cheques,
BAD mistake,
ended up he left the cheque butts blank, thinking i would not be able to estimate the cost of say 3 new pairs of the damn best quality underwear,of the day, per WEEK
I came to dread Fridays, and when new styles came out
JockStraps were not exempt (did give me some good times as well, admittedly?

Took cheque signing rights off him, when we split i had several suitcases of underwear, he often used them ONCE only, then tried to discard them, haha & grrrrrrrrrrr
Not the sort of item, a person picked up in a op shop?, so pointless giving them to those folk.
enz

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I regularly chuck out loads of undies, I hate when underwear begins to look and feel un-new-ish if you see what I mean. I have a few pairs I've kept for years because they have memories attached to them, but I never wear them. :p

Buckstar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sometimes I wear them to the gym and then leave them behind for another guy to take home... or I place them in the bag with other clothes donated to homeless...

That is one of the hottest things I've read. Damn wish you went to my gym. Would cherish your dirty underwear left behind, after they had been next to your sweaty cock and ass all day...
And I just wrote about underwear and masturbation on that "where is the weirdest place you've masturbated thread." Check it out.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When the elastic on the waistband is on the way out, I keep them aside for use when travelling. That is when I wear them and then dump them - sort of like disposable underwear.

lekkertje19

Just Browsing
Media
Well, this is sounding a bit akward now, but as me an my friend do a bit of bondage/bdsm, i first cum in my boxers, then let my friend put them on and let him wear them all day >.<

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sometimes I wear them to the gym and then leave them behind for another guy to take home...

Thats hot.. at least then you give them a chance at a new life.. though they probably just get thrown away by the janitor if no one picks them up..

When the elastic on the waistband is on the way out, I keep them aside for use when travelling. That is when I wear them and then dump them - sort of like disposable underwear.

I never thought of this, but its actually not a bad idea.. dirty clothes in a suitcase are really annoying.. and then that would give you alittle space to buy new stuff on your trip.

I've had people offer me money for them actually. They're expensive as hell because they're custom fitted

Custom fitted?.. Why?..

I know people use to sell them on naughty bids.. I haven't logged on their in years though..