What do you do with your old underwear?..

luckylyn

Mythical Member
Media
sometimes I wear them to the gym and then leave them behind for another guy to take home... or I place them in the bag with other clothes donated to homeless...
I've left several pairs on the lockerroom floor after a work out....I thin out my collection by leaving a pair every now and then. I was at the gym a couple of years ago and I had my white boxerbriefs disappear when I left them on the floor to go shower...I think they were snagged by a guy that was checking me out in the steam room. It was kind of hot thinking a hot guy might have taken them.

DarrellABC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I toss them, I do have a nice collection of ex-girlfriends used panties. I keep in a small box for sniffing on those lonely nights. They are great for solo J/O.
You enjoy your girlfriends undies why dont you pass yours on to someone who might like yours the same way???

DarrellABC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thats hot.. at least then you give them a chance at a new life.. though they probably just get thrown away by the janitor if no one picks them up..

I never thought of this, but its actually not a bad idea.. dirty clothes in a suitcase are really annoying.. and then that would give you alittle space to buy new stuff on your trip.

Custom fitted?.. Why?..

I know people use to sell them on naughty bids.. I haven't logged on their in years though..
You cant really sell your used underwear anymore because the government has nothing better to do than make laws banning shipping of unwashed underclothing and is considered a hazardous material....