what do you do with your penis when you're getting penetrated?

ducati214

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i've always wondered what others do when they're having sex with their partner. obviously when you're doing the penetrating, you're cock is busy...but what about when you're "receiving?"

usually when we start i'm rock hard and stroking it, but then as we get into it, i lose my boner. does this happen to anyone else? i dont lose the sensation, i just get soft. around the time when my bf is about to cum, he'll jerk me off until i blow my load.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My bf loses his erection after about a minute of fucking him with my strap on. This has happened with every guy I've fucked (15). I wonder if anyone can keep their erection. Interesting question, I'm looking forward to reading the answers.

joey baloney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unless I'm stroking it or my partner is, I go semi-soft while being penetrated. I think it's mostly a matter of focus. I really enjoy being penetrated and tend to focus on those sensations rather than my dick.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It depends on my horniness, our position, his abilities and size, etc. I like to jo during penetration and cum while being full inside. If I get on top, this is easier for me, but not always for him. A good compromise is doing it on our sides, preferably the right side since I am left-handed that way.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unless I'm stroking it or my partner is, I go semi-soft while being penetrated. I think it's mostly a matter of focus. I really enjoy being penetrated and tend to focus on those sensations rather than my dick.

Same here. I love to get fucked and to just enjoy it as it's happening!

CalBoy101

Experimental Member
Media
I guess everybody is wired differently, I can't imagine not staying rock hard and close to cumming when a finger or toy is being pushed up my rear, even without any prostate contact. Add some prostate pressure on top of it and its really hard for me not to pop. Never had a real dick in my ass but would like to try it someday, not sure if it will every happen thou, my butt is really tight.

jackieq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stay hard. My favorite position is reverse coyboy. I thing it's the bouncing that keeps me up.

Indybottombiguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like to start sucking my guy, it gets me hard. When I'm working his (large) cock into my ass, sometimes I lose my erection. Once I get used to him I like to stroke my cock. He says my ass is so good and feels so tight sometimes he doesn't last too long. Other times he wears my ass out. I like to cum before he does; then he's using me to cum and I have to take it until he does.:tongue:

B_bttmaaron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I usually lose it when I'm being penetrated; in fact I usually tell guys to not touch my cock because I would prefer that they concentrate on my ass and also my nipples. My least favorite position is lying flat on my stomach because the friction always causes me to get hard and cum. Also, I sometimes get hard when I'm giving head, I usually find it to be a distraction and a nuisance.

tasha_zimmers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I've fucked guys with my strap on (I won't share the number), most lose their erections. But if I stroke them, or they stroke themself, they get hard and can cum.

Several have cummed with no direct cock stimulation.

When a guy is fucking me and my BF is fucking him, he usually stays hard as a rock, but we have to watch or he'll cum too fast.

The guys at work tell me it's a natural occurrence for most of them, too. (We talk about lots of crap flying over water.)

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
My least favorite position is lying flat on my stomach because the friction always causes me to get hard and cum.

Funny you say this, 'cause my favorite position to get fucked/finger myself/use a toy in is on my stomach, going straight down; it hits RIGHT in the good spot and feels (pardon the pun) fucking amazing. Then again, I like to change positions often, so it all depends on what I, or the other person (if applicable) wants.

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same here. I love to get fucked and to just enjoy it as it's happening!

Count me in with you guys. I enjoy getting fucked to much to focus on my cock. But I do have this to ask have any of you ever experience an ass orgasm? I swear I have and it feels super great.

saxxa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I stay hard and stroke my cock. I have mindblowing orgasms when I am penetrated, be it cock or fingers or toys. Preference is being on top while being fucked.

About_Average

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know I'm gonna sound like a nutball to most people here, but I insist that neither I nor my bf touch my penis while having sex (I'm always a sub). Nor do I let him give me oral.

It's bizarre, but I enjoy feeling like the needs of my own penis are unimportant and all that matters is what gives my bf pleasure. Strangely enough, the sheer thought of me being nothing more than his pleasure device gets me hard as a rock, and even without any stimulation I usually end up climaxing first. :cool: