What do you do with your used condoms

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I tie a knot and then save them for part of a sculpture I'm planning, to be made entirely of used condoms, and tentatively titled: "Ode to Mounts St Helens".

Unfortunately, I keep forgetting and putting them in the trash instead. :rolleyes:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
I tie a knot and then save them for part of a sculpture I'm planning, to be made entirely of used condoms, and tentatively titled: "Ode to Mounts St Helens".

Unfortunately, I keep forgetting and putting them in the trash instead. :rolleyes:

Oh you're so creative.

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i tack them to my bedroom walls and make guys worship my used sperm before giving me a blowjob.

lol.. no.. i usually just toss them in the trash.. i knotted a few.. but then i wondered what the point of that was??.. its not like it matters if my trash gets cum on it..

iron_mike

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i toss them in the trash after i look the the amount of cum in it. am i wrong for that.? i thought it was common male practice to look. its like after you take a good shit. who doesnt look?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You must put them in the trash. As some one else pointed out. Flushing them can cause problems in the pipes. If you reside in a home with a septic tank and you flush them down the drain you will be amazed at the attitude of the plumber who must then pump the septic tank when the lines get plugged up. This can cost major money. Thus put them in the trash. Of course, I always look at the volume just to ascertain if my systems are functioning correctly.

iron_mike said:
i toss them in the trash after i look the the amount of cum in it. am i wrong for that.? i thought it was common male practice to look. its like after you take a good shit. who doesnt look?

Uhhhh...not to get off topic but no, I don't look - why the hell would you?!?!

Anyway, I never used a condom - but if I did I would trash it, not risk blocking my waste pipes!

G:cool:

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Suggestion:

Knot 'em
Wash 'em (very important)
Freeze 'em & make cumsicles

Or... empty into ice cube trays, freeze, and serve 'em as ice in piña coladas.

jody

Experimental Member
Media
this will probably sound gross, but i go to the bathroom and piss them off into the toilet. it feels really good. i don't know why, but now i get disappointed if i can't piss condoms off, letting my urine balloon the condom, filling it until it's too heavy and it slips off my dick and into the water. then i fish it out and throw it in the trash.

try it sometime. of course, if you're not too grossed out by your own fresh, sterile urine.