What do you do with your used condoms

housebroke husband

Experimental Member
Media
My girlfriend and I fucked with rubbers before we were married. As she had two inquisitive young children from a previous marriage, she didn't want our used rubbers in her wastebasket and asked me to flush them. I was apprehensive that here might be problems, but they flushed ok. We are now married and still use rubbers for birth control and after they have done their thing they still flushed down the toilet.

housebroke husband

Experimental Member
Media
When my girlfriend and I first had sex before marrying we always used rubbers. With two small children from a previous marrige she didn't want the evidence of our love making in her waste basket, so the first time I wrapped it up for disposal elsewhere, but it leaked in my pocket, so after that I simply flushed the rubbers down the toilet. It worked just fine.

011girl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For the guys who knot, I've always wondered: what's the purpose?

I can't imagine it would be any worse in the trash than a juice container with a little liquid in it.

housebroke husband

Experimental Member
Media
Flush.

I've been doing it for over 20 years and never caused plumbing problems.
My sentiments exactly. Here is a man that knows all the stories about toilets plugged up with flushed condoms is pure bs. I likewise always flush my used rubbers after sex and never had one fail to disappear.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you knot it and put it in the trash
Just put it in the trash
Flush it
:biggrin1:
Always trash them...never flush. It clogs up the toilet system if done too often...seriously. You will have to call in a plumber to fix.
Now of course, if you're in a car, just throw it out the window or to the side of the road:biggrin1: :biggrin1:
Hotel or motel...oh well, flush!
Oh, never try re-using or saving for re-use!:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the guys who knot, I've always wondered: what's the purpose?

I can't imagine it would be any worse in the trash than a juice container with a little liquid in it.

I knot them because they don't always immediately make it to the trash can. Sometimes they end up on the nightstand or somewhere else before we call it done and clean up to move on to other non-sex related things.

housebroke husband

Experimental Member
Media
One word from a guy that always flushes his used condoms.Don't tie them in a knot, as it will trap the atr inside and they will float and not go down. Leave them untied or fill them ith water before tossing into the toilet and they will flush away just fine.

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
I am probably going to make some of you sick. I take condoms that either I or my partner have used and squeeze the cum out into my mouth. I then turn them inside out and lick the left over cum off of them. Finally, they go to the trash. I have received used condoms--knotted and full of cum--by mail from previous partners, and I do the same to them.

bidug6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am probably going to make some of you sick. I take condoms that either I or my partner have used and squeeze the cum out into my mouth. I then turn them inside out and lick the left over cum off of them. Finally, they go to the trash. I have received used condoms--knotted and full of cum--by mail from previous partners, and I do the same to them.

and i thought i was the only one....

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I squeeze the jizz out of 'em into the toilet, knot the end and then throw them in the wheelie bin.