what do you do?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_FruitFly, Jan 24, 2009.

1. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

When you get nervous? What are some of your nervous ticks? Do you get nervous around men you like?

2. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

Ugh. Nerves. You never know when they're going to strike!

I get nervous when I'm trying to make a good impression on people instead of doing something and having fun with it. At least in music, when you're performing, you automatically lose 20% of what you're capable of doing in a practice room. It probably holds true when you're with someone you're interested in - the more nervous you are, the less capable you are of doing your best!

3. hotwetkiss

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I get nervous and others realise that I am, I tend to blush and go a bright shade of crimson.

4. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nerves... when I get nervous I blush, my hands start shaking, I don't know what to say (everything I do or say seems to turn out 'wrong', no matter how hard I try to do it 'right'). And yes, it happens every time when I really like a man (especially when I don't know whether they like me or not) or when I am insecure about the situation I am in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice