What do you do?

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What do you when your cock begins to dominate? You've got to get to work, get things done, study, but it becomes a test of will between your cock and yourself. It wants attention NOW and will not take no for an answer. I want to wait till I can find a willing hole but in response it only aches and throbs and defiantly grows bigger and more demanding. What do you do?

upload_2015-8-31_10-10-37.jpeg

upload_2015-8-31_10-11-41.jpeg

Reactions: nordik

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You apparently do not realize the cock ring is part of the circle of demand (pun intended). I fully understand you may not have experienced this, maybe there is a certain threshold libido or size. Desire rises, size increases, increased size further increases desire, increased desire demands greater size and so on, a spiral, and the cock ring facilitates.

Oh, and to correct the first sentence of my opening post; please read as "What do you do" or alternatively "what would you do?"

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, but I'm always caught between the urge for immediate relief or heightened desire leading in-turn to a little more size which equals greater arousal which equals more pleasure. Like I said above, an upward spiral and a kind of edging perhaps. And then if opportunity presents itself I'm not spent, but supremely ready......

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with you. Walking around "cocked" is a double edge sword, though. Tough decision. I like to not tease myself unless I know I'm getting some later. Being relaxed looks confident, and that is usually sexier than being an eager pussy hound. For me, real pussy will get me bigger and harder anyway.