What do you dream?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have come up with some really amazing images/stories. kinda dark days rule my dreams.

you need to post the images on owos 'fun with pictures' thread ML
i am sure us lpsg members, will give you an even more, enhanced frightening dreamy experience ha
oooh ..
glad i read this thread in the am, rather than Sunday midnight

stnbl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just a bug tip: if you keep notes about what u saw, the plot, how you were feeling emotionally and some details you find absurd or interesting at the first 10min after u wake up, the dreams will change. I've been doing this from time to time since last year. Do it for a week and youll see.

But when u write add this sentence to the end:

It was obviously a dream because ...........

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
a couple of recurring dreams that i used to have, and probably the only ones that i can recall colour being a major feature:

1. I am floating above a clearing in the bush where i regularly went camping with my mates. As i am rising higher, a big black scarab like beetle flies nearby and i hold out my hand for it to land on and it explodes like a firework raining down glowing balls of colour. I experience a huge welling of joy coming from my stomach and radiating out of my body.

2. I am a little boy and i am walking down the street in the rain to meet my sister coming home from school. The gutters are gushing with rain water and when i get to the bottom of the street, i crouch down and look into the drain. I am surprised to see a huge blue underground pool of water as far as i can see. It is like a big indoor swimming pool with tiled pillars here and there. Next thing, i dream, i am in the water and it is warm and blue. I am swimming like a dolphin and can go really fast. I swim underwater without having to breath. I dive and somersault and the feeling is totally exhilarating, almost orgasmic. After a while i float on by back in the warm water, thinking about how great it is, to be able to do something that nobody else can.