Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Usually 2 cups of coffee in the morning, just a teaspoon of sugar added. 2-3 cans of sparkling water plus 2-3 glasses of water during the day. 3-4 nights a week i'll have a couple cocktails often Whiskey or Whiskey based. Mostly gave up on soda but I keep a couple cans around to mix with in a pinch.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mostly water and fat-free milk for protein drinks. I haven't had soda in almost 20 years and rarely drink sugar and calorie dense things like juice. Though I gave up alcohol for a number of years because I felt it didn't mix with a healthy lifestyle, but we've recently went back to a glass of wine once or twice a week during the shut-down. And of course, I live for coffee as there's been no greater invention that mankind has discovered so far.

Reactions: Gj816

I drink a lot of water in the day, especially on exercise days which would be 4-5 days in the week. Aside from that, I have protein shakes on the days I exercise. I drink green juice, I drink natural chocolate milk (it's that childhood thing I can't let go off, so I drink the healthy version). I was drinking the fair life one, but now I drink the one that's plant based. I really enjoy it. So what I drink, I ensure that it's something that has protein, nutrients, or benefits me some kind of way. My cheat drinking is lemonade or maybe one of the welches juices at the grocery store. I don't drink any alcohol so that's out.

Side note, the coffee thing wasn't meant for me. I'm a high energy person, so that combine with coffee didn't not mesh with my heart rate, lol. That's all I got to say about that.