What do you drive?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
2008 Ford Escape Limited (I liked my Escape Hybrid better -- but this one has a better stereo!).

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this may sound odd if anyone has formed an opinion about me...i have been driving since 16 and i drove my moms 300 TD Mercedes wagon....loved that car...in 1988
they bought a new Mercedes Wagon...and i drove that for a bit..when i got out of undergrad school...my parents gave me that car...i drove it until 2004 and the car was perfect at 569000 miles...and bought a E55 AMG Wagon...an amazing car...fast, quiet and handles like the sports car it is...and I had to go all over the country to find a dealer that would take my order...for i wanted RED...and if u know Mercedes...they don't do much other then Gray's Black's and sand, white, and blue...
i love this car...i suspect..i will get at least a half million miles on this one as well...
in my gallery..i have a pic of me driving my car...but..the main focus on the pic is my breeder...
i have a 1970 DeVille...DeVille indicates its a convertible...8.2 litre engine...and its surprising with gas mileage...14 city 20 on the highway..

my partner...ahh...lets just say...he drives an American truck and its passenger family truck.....he does the commercials for the truck...but loves the family truck...lived in it when he lived in LA and they had an earthquake...he said it was great..for a few days...

i don't think the station wagon screams...i have a big cock...and the convertible is HUGE and i think cuz its a collector car...i don't think it says anything...other then beautiful car..

interesting thread..
robbie

Attachments

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
this may sound odd if anyone has formed an opinion about me...i have been driving since 16 and i drove my moms 300 TD Mercedes wagon....loved that car...in 1988
they bought a new Mercedes Wagon...and i drove that for a bit..when i got out of undergrad school...my parents gave me that car...i drove it until 2004 and the car was perfect at 569000 miles...and bought a E55 AMG Wagon...an amazing car...fast, quiet and handles like the sports car it is...and I had to go all over the country to find a dealer that would take my order...for i wanted RED...and if u know Mercedes...they don't do much other then Gray's Black's and sand, white, and blue...
i love this car...i suspect..i will get at least a half million miles on this one as well...
in my gallery..i have a pic of me driving my car...but..the main focus on the pic is my breeder...
i have a 1970 DeVille...DeVille indicates its a convertible...8.2 litre engine...and its surprising with gas mileage...14 city 20 on the highway..

my partner...ahh...lets just say...he drives an American truck and its passenger family truck.....he does the commercials for the truck...but loves the family truck...lived in it when he lived in LA and they had an earthquake...he said it was great..for a few days...

i don't think the station wagon screams...i have a big cock...and the convertible is HUGE and i think cuz its a collector car...i don't think it says anything...other then beautiful car..

interesting thread..
robbie

Beauty Robbie, it says class, style love it mate.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've loved fast cars all my life. My transportation vehicle is a 2005 Giant FCR-1 fitness bicycle. It's a road bike with flat handlebars - reasonably lightweight and quick. I've been using it as my daily commuter for almost 3 years. I sold my Mustang Convertible back in May and probably will not buy another car. Cars are a money pit, and being that I don't really need one, I'll spend my money on other things. I'm saving for a $4,500 high end carbon fiber bicycle. I got tired of the oil barons screwing us all over with the price of gas, and don't want to play that game anymore. I can always rent a car if I want to take a road trip, but I no longer have the desire to own a car.