What do you enjoy most about giving/receiving a blowjob?

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lesmeljos said:
... Althugh I am gay, I was married for 12 years. I performed cunnulingus on my wife and also a couple of girlfriends I dated before marriage. i HATED it! For some reason it felt 'yucky'to me, yet fellatio never gave me that feeling. Perhaps that was an indicator of my gayness!!!
I'd say that's a reasonable assumption. :tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
SurferGirlCA said:
Pffffft, does it always have to be about your sex life? :cool:

Aparently, you haven't heard. There was a declairation.. I am now the king of the universe.. Everything is about me:biggrin1:

Side note. I quite enjoy giving women oral sex. I find it a nice way to enjoy her company. Plus, they suck my dick, it is the least I could do.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
uncut said:
I allways have a lot of sperm in me Im horsehung and need to be drained daily It takes the pressure off my back and makes it so my dick isnt too heavy My girfriend looks foward to a huge load of man milk down her throat every day Even in her coffee sometimes:cool:
Hmmm, can't wait until Starbucks starts marketing that one. :wink:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lesmeljos said:
I love giving head...especially if the guy is uncut. I love deep-throating and I always swallow every drop. Receiving is ok, but not the most important thing...hand jobs can be fun too!

Althugh I am gay, I was married for 12 years. I performed cunnulingus on my wife and also a couple of girlfriends I dated before marriage. i HATED it! For some reason it felt 'yucky'to me, yet fellatio never gave me that feeling. Perhaps that was an indicator of my gayness!!!

Not necessarily, the two aren't related, the fellatio might be a sole indicator, but cunnulingus on her ? There is some nasty pussy out there and although I have never tongued anyone's bung hole, male or female and never will, I can't imagine some of the pussy I've eaten tasting any better. It's definitely an acquired taste either way. And I assure you, I'm as heterosexual as one could be.

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you've described exactly how my wife describes it.she,however really doesn't like to swallow.it's not the taste,she has a real weak gag reflex.she will,with great pleasure,allow me to get myself off,then she takes over.it feels better to me if she doesn't swallow.just making me cum with her mouth is incredibly intense!the way she uses her tongue and lips during orgasm!the aftershocks last forever.of course i feel the same about giving her oral.i could live there!

girly24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my favorit things to do...Giving a blowjob...Why?
Sometimes i caught myself, im giving myself pleasure instead of him
I like it so much, and that is also the most important thing i think..
Your partner notice and feels it, if ur doin it with passion or not
And i love to learn learn learn
His penis get no rest

Caspercock72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Personally I love to do both. I love getting blowjobs from people but I also love to give them. I love to excite my lady while my mouth is wrapped around a guys cock. My goal is to please both the person that is in my mouth and my lady. Because the hotter she gets the more fun everyone will have!! LOL

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I love when someone tries their best to deepthroat me. It is a wonderful feeling. As long as the giver is experienced and knows how to take care of my balls too, then it's all good.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find it more intense than intercourse though not quite as emotionally satisfying. If I had to choose, I could not. Both are special in their own ways.
:biggrin1:.....gettin all my dick totally swollowed down to my pubic hair to include my balls too. Only has happen to me a couple of times.
Also, got a partner that likes to pull my dick back between my legs to my ass, so they can suck & lick my dick, balls, and ass...all at the same time:biggrin1: no joke they be gettin all Hummmmmmmm.....hurts so good!:tongue:
I kinda done got spoiled gettin done this way:wink: Kinda freekey uh!
(damn...TMI):smile:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love when someone tries their best to deepthroat me. It is a wonderful feeling. As long as the giver is experienced and knows how to take care of my balls too, then it's all good.
:cool::biggrin1::tongue:
Just between us...guess we might have a problem sometimes gettin somebody to deepthroat us uh:biggrin1::biggrin1: but I agree..good feelin aint son:wink:
:smile: See told U father like son (LOL)

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Giving: Man or woman...I love to GIVE oral pleasure. Just something about giving oral...drives me crazy.
Eating pussy? I could explore and fool around there for a long time.
Sucking cock? omg. I cant deep throat, but if I could.... Damn, i really like sucking cock.

Getting: Eh. I've never cum from a Blowjob. Don't know why. My first didnt like it, and would gag even at the sight of cum. that might be it.
I do like watching someone give me head though.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like the feeling of being in control of him for that short time. When his cock is im my mouth its me who chooses the intensity, the pressure, the speed.

Feeling his whole body react because my actions. Feeling his whole body tighten and stretch slightly as i get faster and harder and then suddenly slow right down to a slow and sensual suck or stroke and see hm relax and sink back into his seat.

Not to mention the groaning and the look on his face when i look up and see nothing but total pleasure in his eyes and the smile of satisfaction, knowing that im responsible for that is amazing and it makes me only want to go at his cock with even more velosity.

And having his cock in my mouth is a different kind of pleasure i find for myself that i really cant explain. Its not a control or satisfying him thing but somehow he is satisfying me by just being and wanting to be in my mouth. Having him stretch my lips to their limits and him hitting the back of my throat, tasting his pre-cum then him cumming in my mouth is a Huge turn on.

And after he has cum and he has finished the groaning, shaking, the look on his face is of such satifaction like he is the biggest and only man in the world....Its so cute

Carmen and Lee I'm totally with you girls on this :)

guys are so cute and cuddly and grateful after you've blown them its like they've just melted in your mouth lol

I get a huge rush from sending a guy over the edge into dreamland this way ... it's totally like an energy transfer ...

sometimes a long slow suck is best but a big turn on for me is when a guy is surprised by how quickly I can make him cum and then he gets all embarassed and apologetic ... that just makes me laugh and smile so much :)