What do you get of the risks here?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by ShortandSexy, Sep 16, 2008.

1. ShortandSexy

ShortandSexy New Member

Albums:
    This might sound like shit to a lot of you, but does anyone (besides me) get turned on by the risks that are posed on this site?

Say for example you post a gallery of yourself or post attachments, which are not protected by the internet at all, do you find it fascinating or even charming that the entire world could see what you are made of?

I think the whole world seeing my body isn't bad. Sure there are things that I would change, but there are also things about myself that I wouldn't change. What I am asking is does anyone sense there are risks with being affilliated with this website?

2. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

I think risk turns a lot of people on. I'm not turned on by the risk of posting here. I only show my penis -- and even that I have reservations about. So, I don't get anything out of the risk of posing here (because I don't risk much). But I get it in other ways. So I understand what you're saying.

3. midlifebear

Gold Member

Dear ShortandSexy:

The Internet has opened a new way for all people to have sex in public. I vew those who like to post photos of their junk or engaging in various sex acts just as I vew "wierd uncle Luis" who lurked in the city parks and exposed himself in the mens room. At least uncle Luis had a better chance of getting a quick blow job.

4. Jason

Gold Member

Sites like this give people a chance to talk about stuff that they might find hard to talk about in "real" life. They give a chance to experiment with views and ideas.

In doing this we are all pushing at our own comfort zone. I would be horrified if my boss found my posts (though there is nothing all that way out in what I've said, it is just not quite socially polite).

Photos are a different matter. A while back I posted to ratearod. Erect cock only. What I really wanted was a rating - for no reason I can explain I just wanted to know what people thought expressed as a mark out of 10, something this site doesn't offer. The happy ending is that I got a rating that was a lot better than I had expected. But yes it seemed a pretty rude thing to do, and I would be mortified if people knew.

5. bbblowme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    what people say about me is none of my business.

you me or hate me I don't give a damn

6. ShortandSexy

ShortandSexy New Member

Albums:
    Anyone desperate enough to expose themselves where a bunch of under aged minors can easily spot them is not only stupid, but inconsiderate. Where I stand is that the internet is a marvel, but only when greeted by the appropriate audience. I would never strip or expose myself in a park or any other public place, not while children are on the prowl. I'm for protecting our children, when necessary.

That's what I'm talkin' about. You can imagine how many people judge you without this monkey on your back. You are truly an inspiration to us all.

#6 ShortandSexy, Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  7. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I guess the only risk here is that someone you know will find out who you are...

but then again, some people don't care about that while others would be mortified...

8. Xcuze

Gold Member

Some people are exhibitionists. They have a different notion of what a risk is. Many here fall into that category. I myself dont feel I give too much of myself here in terms of personal details & identity. I just give my honest thoughts & opinions.

Draft saved Draft deleted