what do you girls think about criss angel

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im a fan of chris angel some of his tricks are really cool . i know that magic is fake but is entertaining . many girls have the hots to him

i would like to know the consensus of him between girls members

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I regret to say I find this lad attractive...and I don't like myself for it and I don't want to delve into my subconscious for reasons why I do for fear of what I'd find.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I could not projectile vomit hard enough or copiously enough to convey how greasy I find Criss *shudders* Angel *squirms*, even if I puked in Central Park and hit the Golden Gate Bridge.

Guess I'm saying I'm not a fan.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do you girls really dont think that he is physical attractive or is something about his personality arrogant show off etc?

i ask because girls often look several factors besides looks to judge if guys are attractive or not

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
do you girls really dont think that he is physical attractive or is something about his personality arrogant show off etc?

i ask because girls often look several factors besides looks to judge if guys are attractive or not

Well first of all, I do find him kinda ugly. Sandy blonde has never been my thing, his face is sort of childlike and mannishly homely at the same time, his body seems sort of short and stocky.

But it's definiately his pretention that is so irritating...he's like all the worst qualities of David Blaine with none of the charisma.

skippydoodle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Criss Angel is a species all to himself....he is very sexy in a dark way, mysterious and dangerous. If he was not an entertainer he would not receive the attention he gets from his female fans, not many everyday ladies walking down the street are going to be attracted to someone who looks like they haven't bathed in a few days (bearded Criss) and wearing eyeliner and enough jewelry to make Elvis turn over in his grave. He has an incredibly sculpted body for his age. With that being said, I would take him a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Luvsitdeep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll take him in his shaved version and I think he looks great for 40. I love watching his show because I find it entertaining.