What Do You Girls Think: Skinny vs. Curvy?

What Do You Girls Think: Skinny vs. Curvy?

• Girls would rather be curvy, and guys want curvy too

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Girls would rather be curvy, but guys want skinny instead

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Girls would rather be skinny, and guys want skinny too

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Girls would rather be skinny, but guys want curvy instead

Votes: 34 47.9%

• Total voters

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think I love you.

I hate these kind of categorical posts that try to fit women in to one thing or the other. No good ever comes from them. What's the point really ? Who cares what OTHER people prefer? Just be happy with your damn self and fuck everyone else.

D_Gallalye Goodlolly

Experimental Member
Media
LOL! True dat!

Well, I'll never be skinny, and my body can't decide if it's going to be a 4 or an 8, so I tell people that I'm a 4, but I wear 8! LOL!

I was born curvy, grew up curvy, and guess I'll be curvy for the rest of my life.

I didn't vote because I really don't know what guys like anymore. I see a few who've said skinny, but I guess I only meet guys who like curvy! LOL!
8, curvy, then you must be very bust-y and ass-y

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The classic question: what female shape do girls find attractive vs. what do they think men find attractive?

Skinny: Keira Knightley

Curvy: Christina Hendricks

This is just a question for what girls think, so guys shouldn't vote.

First of all, THEY'RE BOTH SKINNY!!! ONE OF THEM JUST HAVE TITS!

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I grew up very skinny and for the last couple of years I put on some weight which made me more curvy. I turn more heads now than I ever did before and my clothes fits much nicer.

drabman

Expert Member
Media
Exactly. Most women have a very different definition of curvy than the definition most guys have in mind.

Most guys would agree that she is curvy. But I can guarantee that most women who describe themselves as curvy do not have anywhere near Hendricks' proportions.

I tend to agree. Of course it's possible for an overweight person to be attractive, but in general that is not the paradigm of beauty in the West. I can't think of anyone I've seen who is overweight, who would not look EVEN better if they were thinner.

I don't have a particular type in reality - I've fallen hard for a couple of girls who in hindsight were conventionally plain - but in the abstract I'm more likely to be interested in slim Kirstie Alley than the overweight version.

Individual taste notwithstanding, when I hear this "big is beautiful" stuff it tends to sound like someone protesting too much. Unfortunately it's a brutal fact of life that there are some traits which are generally held to be less attractive than others, being young and in shape are going to see you rated higher in general than being older and overweight (and I fall into both those latter categories myself).

Anyway - back to the subject. I don't have a strongly held preference. I don't like painfully thin women, but I suspect I'm talking thinner than what the OP means by skinny. If I had to choose it would be Christina Hendricks I suppose.

Last edited:

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been skinny all my life (size 0), but recently I've maintained a HEALTHY size 2 and I can tell you that I've had a whole lot more attention when I was size 0. At some point during my being size 0, I had acne and I still had a lot more attention back then.

I personally believe I'm prettier now with the healthy weight on, but it still baffles me why guys are more into me when I'm skinnier. I put this to the test a few months ago when I killed my weight and went back to size 0. I started to get a lot of attention again.

I believe it's easy for guys to say they like a bit of "cushion for the pushin" but somehow I'm convinced skinny girls get all the attention.

jakesph

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer(doesnt mean i only go after this type of woman) my women to be slim/petite. Its just what Ive always been attracted to. CH is very good looking but I, and most guys call me crazy, have never been in to larger breasts. I prefer the smaller cup sizes, though not completely flat, 34a to small-mid b. If my fiance were to work out her lower half she could probably have some curves. She has a fairly wide hips for her small frame but I love her body the way it looks.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skinny women are super hot. I know I'm in the minority, all the guys I know prefer curves and cushion. Still love curvy women but skinny is just so hot!

Just like Jake above^ I too prefer smaller breasts!
Another thing alot of skinny women tend to have.

Last edited:

AdrianaOne

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keira Knightley is just way too skinny. If I had to choose whose body I'd rather have it would be Hendericks. Though in the end I think I like MY body just fine! :)

jakesph

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Keira Knightley is just way too skinny. If I had to choose whose body I'd rather have it would be Hendericks. Though in the end I think I like MY body just fine! :)
I agree with your post. I think that Keira Knightley is waaaayyyy too skinny for me. Which is why i posted slim/petite not toothpick and bones. lol

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with your post. I think that Keira Knightley is waaaayyyy too skinny for me. Which is why i posted slim/petite not toothpick and bones. lol

Wouldn't say she's toothpick and bones tbh, just skinny. Toothpick and bones sounds too anorexic.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe it's easy for guys to say they like a bit of "cushion for the pushin" but somehow I'm convinced skinny girls get all the attention.

I think one of the reasons they might get more attention is that they are pretty rare. When over 60% of women in the United States are overweight, I think it is reasonable to expect skinny girls will be in higher demand.