what do you guys reccomend to go to a gay club in

nakedpunx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im mostly straight, and will be with my girlfriend. However; we go to the foam party at the local gaybar every week or so. Ive been wearing gymshorts and a button up shirt that I unbuttoned. I really like it when people flirt with me. Anything I can do to up this?

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think cigarbabe (a very smart cookie:biggrin1:) is right on the money with that one. I used to have this T-shirt that was too small and hugged my torso and I cut horizontal strips out of the front of it so I showed some skin through. It looks really hot when you're wet. That could be inviting to a stranger. And with your gym shorts, get rid of the underwear if you're wearing any. The more VPL the better. Lastly, flirt with them if you want them to flirt with you. That's what I've got. How clingy is your girlfriend? And accepting of your flirting with strangers?

nakedpunx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
shes pretty crazy, and that relationship really isn't the issue here. Im not looking to get picked up, but I really like to be hit on (call me an attention whore :p)

Would you guys say no shirt and being really thin but not toned or a cut up shirt would do better

For better detail im 5'6" and about 110 lbs. Long blonde hair and a goatee

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're rocking a good body then go with a white t-shirt, when it gets wet it will go somewhat transparent and will cling to all the right places! Also the no underwear 'thing' will totally get you the attention you want!

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Absolutely, flame boy. A white T-shirt rocks on a small frame!

A wet, white T-shirt...showstopper.

Damn, I wanna go to the party too now...how about it flame boy, wanna crash? LOL

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
shes pretty crazy, and that relationship really isn't the issue here. Im not looking to get picked up, but I really like to be hit on (call me an attention whore :p)

Would you guys say no shirt and being really thin but not toned or a cut up shirt would do better

For better detail im 5'6" and about 110 lbs. Long blonde hair and a goatee

Nice attire for a foam party here but WARNING = this website could turn str8 boys into gay boys :smile:

UndiesDrawer.com: Men's Swimwear Photos