What do you guys think of eastern european guys?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think Eastern European guys play a lot of soccer and so they don't have that horrible big-upper-half-twiggy-lower-half look that a lot of North American gym guys get.

sizequeen87

Experimental Member
Media
I think Eastern Europeans are the epitome of sexy , with gorgeous features, and they speak beautiful languages. If everything goes as planned in my "perfect" life , I'll marry one ; p

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a pretty large Russian population where I live and I'm not interested. To be really honest they don't seem to use deodorant which is a big turn off. I don't mean men of Russian descent..I mean immigrants. Culturally just not my type.

saywhateffer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my boyfriend was born in poland... uncut & thick, intelligent, great sense of humor, gorgeous facial features, rough/rugged, yet has this sweet little boy charm about him. he's adorable.

Last edited:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There is a pretty large Russian population where I live and I'm not interested. To be really honest they don't seem to use deodorant which is a big turn off.
Well, that's easily solved with an alcohol bath or a trip to the drug store. I had a roommate on a summer job in the parks one year who needed this advice. But he was glad to take it. He was only twenty-one, just a stinky teenager still.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
in terms of there attitude, cock size etcetra.

i'm opening it up to generalisations since we all use them.

I have dated only one Ukrainian man. He looked like Simon LeBon only skinny. Had a really nice cock. Thick about 7 inch girth. He didn't buy lube as he could jerk off with his precome. I thought that was the hottest thing that he could do. I was pretty envious that he could do that.

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my boyfriend was born in poland... uncut & thick, intelligent, great sense of humor, gorgeous facial features, rough/rugged, yet has this sweet little boy charm about him. he's adorable.

Does he have a brother? Sounds perfect to me. The one Polish guy I've been with had a beautiful uncut 7" and some really great loose balls to go with it.

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm American born but have a 100% Eastern European background. I have had several men and women tell me after we had sex that they knew I had a big one before my cloths were off. It is a "look" -- similar to Italian or Jewish.. but more exotic.