what do you guys think?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looks good.

I would offer one request-in your gallery, where you have your measurement device, perhaps larger photos (as some of your others are) which would make seeing the numbers easier and give a better idea what you've got in terms of size. That issue aside, your penis looks nice and the stomach doesn't seem like something a few weeks of exercise couldn't dispose of.

Box_Man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Looks good.

I would offer one request-in your gallery, where you have your measurement device, perhaps larger photos (as some of your others are) which would make seeing the numbers easier and give a better idea what you've got in terms of size. That issue aside, your penis looks nice and the stomach doesn't seem like something a few weeks of exercise couldn't dispose of.

i am workin on a way to do that, but i don't have enough hands to do it properly. as it stands, i have to hold the measuring tape in my hand, and to keep a hand free to activate my touchpad, i hold the wire for my webcam in my mouth, so a good picture is quite hard to take, and it takes me about 5 or 6 tries to get it right..... any sugestions would be helpful

What are you doing to get rid of it? I'm always anxious to hear of plans

for the most part, its just sit ups, push ups, things like that. maybe a bit of yoga or something:rolleyes: