What do you guys use for lube when jacking off

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pjur Eros Ultra Glide - the best lube there is in my opinion. Two problems with it: expensive (but a little goes a LONG way, so I justify that - and spit can always be added for additional slick) and it stains some sheets - I just try to be careful when using it.

Gun Oil is a trade name of a lube a lot of people like - it supposedly doesn't stain - I didn't like it but, it's a suggestion.

I like some regular old hand lotion too actually, Vaseline Intensive Care or similar.

Elbow Grease is great too.

Note that the last two are not condom safe.

That's my $0.02.

its thicker than wet , silicone is the best, best if im desperate or really horny, and mostly if im turned on, i dont neeed much lube because of the precum that comes out, enough to make a puddle/wet spot

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think all the answers by uncut men here are a perfect condemnation of routine infant circumcision. I've never needed lube, for masturbating or vaginal sex, only for anal with a condom on. The foreskin slides best, and I am told feels best to her too.

SWGB

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think all the answers by uncut men here are a perfect condemnation of routine infant circumcision. I've never needed lube, for masturbating or vaginal sex, only for anal with a condom on. The foreskin slides best, and I am told feels best to her too.

Apparently it is good for her. A quote from a friend of mine talking to her girlfriends:

"You've never been with an uncut man? It's really something that should be on your bucket list."

thecard1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ASTROGLIDE! Its great... Not greasy or sticky, goes a long way... No clean up besides ur own cum... Now u can't beat tht with a stick!

sityboy

Just Browsing
Media
For the $$ Swiss Navy lube is awesome. Never goes sticky and a little dab will do ya! Just tried Jack jelly but think swiss still wins.

clipper1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry, spit doesn't get it for me.I prefer Astroglide or Vaseline.Have used other more generic lubes, especially in my backrow days.

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
Generally dry with no lube. KY massage lotion, or vaseline sometimes. For the feeling of simulating a blowjob I generally use my own saliva.

Something I would like to try is Nori-Nuru or Nuru gel, either solo or with a friend (which I am sure it would end up on more places than just me)

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never use any lube. I like the feel of my hands lightly gliding up and down the length of my cock.