Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use a natural lubrication that I manufacture myself; my own pre-cum. I find it more than sufficient in creating the right sensations on the swollen head of my cock as well as the necessary friction without burn or blistering the skin of my shaft as well. Never been a huge fan of lotions etc although there are two exceptions. The first is sun tan oil which after a hot day in sun only makes me want to get off even more it is the necessary thickness and provides the best over all sensation off the counter. Lastly I have used it for a prelude to sex mostly as an excuse to give a great massage but it is massage oil named KamaSutra Massage oil. Not only is a great love making aphrodisiac but it does allow for an intense and long acting solo performance. It also seems to intensify my hard on and makes it last even longer and I know she (I have used it with many lovers) loves it too.

http://www.kamasutra.com/index.lasso

aaron_curious

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've used various oils and things, but generally I just go without (less of a mess that way).
I'm cut, but luckily I'm cut loose enough that I can still slide the skin up over the head easily.

I usually use some kind of lube, cut here, but no lube is just fine too. Depends on mood, if in for a long j/o session I like to have it all slick so I have used Astroglide, ky, udder cream, Crisco, any hand lotion that is around, cooking oils, Probe (which tends to need more every 5 or 10 minutes ), the lotion dispenser in hotel rooms and whatever else around.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love Albolene- great value for the purchase of the tub- but lately I've enjoyed trying it dry... and letting the torture last longer until the stimulation gets much closer.... then hit the tip with just wet platinum, Albolene, Astroglide, or whatever is handy...

I usually go no lube the first round, then use my cum for the second.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Dudes!

My choice is "GLYCERIN" coz its very economical (at Walmart) and SOOOOOOOOOO SMOOOOOOOTH!!!

Try it, you will like it!!:wink::wink::wink:

RICKY_27

PS: GLYCERIN is water soluable and will not stain fabrics.

Last edited: