Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually go no lube the first round, then use my cum for the second.

Meringue your cum, too messy for me, though I have done that when i am just to horny and go a second round like you. I go at it with astro glide intially. Smooth as silk.

D_Coupeland Clydesdale

Experimental Member
Media
I rarely use lube, and on those rare occasion when I do I'm pissed because of the mess, the changing slickness, whatever. Ninety-nine percent of the time I jack off dry, but once in awhile, typically if it's humid or I feel sweaty or whatever, I'll use Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder. I swear...try it. The jack is so silky. I start to get hard just smelling that sort of sickly sweet aroman they've engineered into the baby powder.

chamisaguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't like Astroglide - too sticky as it dries, doesn't stay slick (unless you rewet with water or something). I stick to Gun Oil, Pjur Eros (both silicone lubes which are spectacularly slick and don't dry out - a little dab'll do ya, but another dab will do the job, too). Also Vaseline's Cocoa Butter oil in a bottle - wildly oily and good delicious scent - and working on the cock head with a palm oiled up with it -- drives me wild for long times of fun! Then there's Boy Butter - but that's not really for jackin' -- <wink>

derrick10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I do beat off Im usually Very very horny. Just thinking about it starts my pre-cum, but it takes me at least 35 min to jack-off. When I really want it to get warn and hot I use Gun Oil.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll use almond oil or something like that. Many times dry though. But theres a special sensation to sliding your hands along a slick cock, feels different, tad more pussylike.

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Reading this thread I feel very lucky... I'm cut but never need lube cause I still have lots of skin left... especially just under the head.

Plus I precum buckets, so it's my choice whether or not to use some of my natural lube (which smells light years better than anything you can buy... horniest smell ever).

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm cut but have lot of extra skin so I usually go dry. However I have used Corn Huskers lotion too and it is quite amazing. ky jelly to me dries out too fast and gets tacky/sticky.