what do you know about Rwanda

leprincebony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am from Rwanda, and wondering, what people know about my country. write everything you know or dont know about it.thanks

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The good:
Equatorial, beautiful, mountainous, jungle/forested, landlocked, mountain gorillas, mainly agricultural economy (coffee, bananas etc).

The bad:
Poverty, repercussions of the former genocide, the struggle to keep hunters away from the few remaining gorillas.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am from Rwanda, and wondering, what people know about my country. write everything you know or dont know about it.thanks

quick wiki says it's not likely to be a good place for your stated orientation! :eek:

LGBT rights

Main article: LGBT rights in Rwanda
Homosexuality is legal in Rwanda, although no specific laws regarding homosexuality exist.[98]
On December 16, 2009, Rwanda discussed legislation that would criminalize homosexuality, proposing 5–10 years imprisonment.[99] This legislation is similar to the controversial Anti-Homosexuality Bill in the neighboring country of Uganda, which would penalize homosexuals with imprisonment and (in cases of relations with a minor or a disabled person, in cases where the offender is HIV-positive and in cases of repeated homosexual acts)[100] the death penalty. Uganda's bill would also penalize people with knowledge of individuals who are homosexual but do not report them.