What do you like about LPSG ?

D

deleted957600

A lot of things:

1. Current activity: Viewing Index LPSG (can tell where someone is on this site)
2. Recent Visitors
3. Looking at penis photos on LPSG profiles after having had some sort of contact with the member
4. Find all posts by
5. Find all threads started by
6. Forum: Sex with a Large Penis
7. Forum: Relationships, Discrimination and Jealousy
8. Forum: Underwear, Clothing and Appearance Issue
9. Video Categories: Male Solo, Pee
10. Chat room

D

deleted136887

It is a place where I can show my cock and talk about issues that I cannot talk about to people on an casual, everyday basis.
And of course I love looking at the ladies photo albums, and comparing myself with guys on here.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me it's the welcome , the good nature of the majority of the members and the general vibe of the site . Have learned a lot since arriving here , some of which , i wish i had known when i was younger . All things considered , a fine site , good people , good information and , for the most part , excellent tolerance and acceptance . Well done ,LPSG .

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

couple of years ago made a concerted effort to try and find something different/better
failed
even on the supposed wonderful internet with google
i never found anything more suitable, for me anyway, for the stage of life i am at now

cock business aside/only an xtra when required ha'
site has a fair bit to offer besides that 'name only'
and
if the owner Rob had insisted on a monthly sub, i likely wouldent frequent the site
not the money, but the thought of ..

Reactions: HornyToad11

I like that you can resurrect old threads in order to get new answers, both from newbies and from old-timers.

I like the pearls of wisdom and beautiful photos that can be found, if you look hard enough, among all the incredibly stupid threads and boring, mindlessly-repetitive albums.

I still like the nude reunion barbecues.

But I miss Betty_Cocker. :(

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that people eventually stop hassling you
even if it means carrying on regardless with saturation of complete nonsense?? huh ha

same as what Trumps doing, if the President of the Greatest Farce on earth can do it and get away with it
so can mere mortal me?

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING