What do you like best about your junk?

D_ChoCho_N_Bambucha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love my size, particularly my girth. I like the way it smells. I like my veins, my thick hairy bush and the way my cock looks when getting blown or laying across a face. I like spending a day of bating with it.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the fact that as a grower it goes to a "compact size" when unneeded but blows up like a balloon animal when it does come out to play. Two hands worth and a head here. Plus that it lasts so long before coming, even though it does go soft after one shot. I love the fact that my wife loves it.

i likethat is thick and shoots cum out like a boss andpretty long

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like the girth of mine (I have had a few compliments on it).

I think it is a good proportion.

I like that it is there for my girlfriend to play with and lick.

Musclehung

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This will sound weird maybe but here goes..... I like that my junk almost has its own sense of pride, if thats the right word. Its like it wants to say deal with it...im big..thick.veiny.hairy.balls hanging low...take it or leave it but im here! Like it has its own mind. Now im gonna get harshed on i know. But thats what i like abt it

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like my willy in everything and i hope to increase more the lenght and the circumference with PE. What i really wish is to pick up the guy or the girl that i really want.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I like my willy in everything and i hope to increase more the lenght and the circumference with PE. What i really wish is to pick up the guy or the girl that i really want.
the ability to do that has nada to do with your willy!

heater

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like that it makes my girlfriend physically shake with desire as she pulls my boxers down.

HungSteve

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this might be kinda weird, but I have some small stretch marks around the lower third of my shaft that are only visible when I'm around 30-40% hard. I love watching how they seem to increase in width, and depth as my cock grows, then when it gets hard enough they just disappear. It's hard to see them, but I love watching them slowly appear, then disappear

I love that my partners love it.

I love that it makes for intense sex, and that even vanilla positions push my partner to a limit (but rarely cross it).

I love that it's made me better in bed and has taught me not to rush when fucking.

And it's awfully handsome, if I do say so myself.

Ten out of ten, would buy again.

vnmous

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this might be kinda weird, but I have some small stretch marks around the lower third of my shaft that are only visible when I'm around 30-40% hard. I love watching how they seem to increase in width, and depth as my cock grows, then when it gets hard enough they just disappear. It's hard to see them, but I love watching them slowly appear, then disappear
Nice cock