What do you like best about your junk?

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love my cock and the pleasure I receive from it. I also like that I am confidence with my cock. I would like to have larger balls if I could but I'm happy with what I have.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love how big my cock feels when it's hard.

I love how my cock looks well-proportioned.

I love how big and low-hanging my balls are.

I love how my cock and my balls fill my hand whenever I touch, grab, or fondle them.

I love the feeling of my cock pushing its way down my pant leg when I get a hard-on while wearing pants.

What about you guys?

Now your an honest guy be truthful about his cock. We ALL love our cocks. Were MEN!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i like how mine is basically mine to play with- and no one else sees it unless I choose to show them.

I saw you have your cock pierced! I have always been curious about this. Does it make your cock more sensitive? Do you leave the barbell in when you fuck? Does it effect the lady friend when you fuck her if you leave it in?

tasty9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The thing that I love best about my junk is size queens. I love seeing a guy go crazy for it. The look in someone's eye as he stares at it in the steam room, the glances at my package around town, the "oh my god!" when I unzip, the gagging when they haven't gagged on one in years, the way they look with tears and snot and cum all over their face, they way they shake when it hits the inner sphincter...

It's mine. I own it out right, it cannot be taxed, it cannot be reasoned with, it does as it chooses...

Reactions: Markym01