Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i like teh size, girth and foreskin of my penis. and i especailly love that i have a very cute little beauty spot/freckle (any one else call them that) right in the middle on the underside =]

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i like teh size, girth and foreskin of my penis. and i especailly love that i have a very cute little beauty spot/freckle (any one else call them that) right in the middle on the underside =]

hey I have one of those too! mine is right on the head, next to the slit...:smile:

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thickness is very important of course not only when you take it in your hand , even the girl do it , their hand used be smaller and delicated .
But there is another point thicknes allow the man reduce to a 50 % problems concerning to penis size .
Because it involve lenght and girth , girth seem isen't complicate to encrease , so to same volumen or girth , the other 50 % that's lenght just only would involve no more than to inches compared with a regular big penis .
Diferent problem is no lenght and not thicknes ,so man is fuck to the 100 %

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thickness is very important of course not only when you take it in your hand , even the girl do it , their hand used be smaller and delicated .
But there is another point thicknes allow the man reduce to a 50 % problems concerning to penis size .
Because it involve lenght and girth , girth seem isen't complicate to encrease , so to same volumen or girth , the other 50 % that's lenght just only would involve no more than to inches compared with a regular big penis .
Diferent problem is no lenght and not thicknes ,so man is fuck to the 100 %

??? didn't get it...

Anyway, I like the overall look of mine, the head is really prominently big, but actually the entire submarine :smile: is thick and at +-20cms long it makes it look very symmetrical, which is the main feature of beauty :tongue:..

Ahhh!!! and it is MINE!!!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Aside from it's physical beauty, :tongue: I like the fact that my cock and I never disagree. If I see some hot body, it always responds correctly.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll go with the pleasure thing. Sexual pleasure is unique and intense, so my dick gives me a lot of that. And obviously it gives pleasure to my partners. I also like the way it feels in my hand and its general shape and thickness.