What Do You Like Most About Yourself Physically?

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ha, to brag on ones self. Not really doing that, but since you asked.. It's good to have what I call self-confidence (in different ways) and mean it without bragging. There is no bragging at all. But if I had to choose something here and now it would be my hair. Every barber or female hair stylist I've used over a long period of years have told me I had one of the best heads of hair they'd seen. I have good, thick hair and enough for three men. It will do almost anything and that's good. I can grow a good-looking beard, an even better full mustache and some good-looking sideburns, in my honest opinion. I even love to shave my head completely. I switch between a buzz cut, high and tight, shaved bald or just enough length to give it softness on top with close sides and cool sideburns. Currently I'm sporting the short, soft length on top with enough coverage on the sides to make some cool sideburns.

I never thought I'd enjoy having good hair in this many different aspects. Switching between all of these different cuts, a beard, solo stache, or goatee with or without a stache.

Thick hair skipped my chest, even though I do have light chest hair. I was also blessed with thick, leg to leg cock hair.

Ha, dick boned up, 6 L x 5 3/4 circumference.

sonny84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love this question. I really like my skin tone. The Native American, European, and African ancestry really blends well in my family to give us a lovely light brown, but slightly red, skin tone.

We really like your skin tone...among other assets and accocktrements as well. :D