What Do You Like Most About Yourself Physically?

Nick_randomquestions

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be perfectly honest, I'd say my extraordinarily long tongue...and very kissable lips. I used to hate my lips when I was growing up; I though they were too big. But I've long since changed my mind. And my long, glam-rock style hair.
Big plump lips are the best! It's one of the first things I notice and they are a sure promise for hot kisses

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i guess that i've always been slim/skinny even. my clothes didn't always fit right and were baggy, i never was one to look good in the shower at school...tho i didn't look bad. i always ate what i wanted including ss every night for a whole summer. i was about 145 thru school, at about 160 married and after congestive heart failure i've pushed 205 now at 196 due to fluid build up in my lower legs.

Last edited by a moderator:

diggita

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I’d have to say my pubes are my favorite asset. I am a big guy, wide around the waist. My pubes have expanded across a wide part of my front. I get comments about it a lot. I used to struggle with being overweight and having a very large belly but I’ve come to terms with it. 1678142687805.jpeg

Reactions: calsboredom