What do you look for in a cam partner?

By which I mean, what makes you want to cam with a certain guy> what attracts you to him and to camming with him?

I either have to find them super ridiculously sexy, in which I generally don't actually want to talk/interact, just silently perv on them. OR generally find them an appealing/attractive person (including personality), in which case I may interact with them. I rarely do either, though.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like face to face chat with a little sexiness thrown in if there is mutual attraction going on. Giving a chick the "ball cam view" the whole time is boring. Think about how you'd like to be entertained on cam and try to be that person to her. My number 1 tip is to keep it interesting. We get approached to watch disembodied cocks all day. We get the pick of the litter because of the male/female ratios. The best thing you can do to stand out is to be different and interesting. If I click on a cam and it looks like a repeating gif for more than a minute or two I tune right out.

Deliver a good show and she'll pick you over the other guys clamoring for her attention.

Personality! He needs to have it for me to feel anything at all! Than I see if i find him super hot, super cute or attractive in the next door guy kinda way..than it's lift off.