What do you look for in a story???

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've posted a few stories and hope to write more soon but would really like to know what you look for in a story.

What is that really gets you going?

What makes you tear your boxers or drive your hand down your panties??? Sure the guys have to be big if not huge but what else do you want in a story?

What makes a story stand out from the crowd???

wowthatshuge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
  • Huge cocks
  • large breasts
  • virginial reaction to first meeting with massive member :eek:
  • risky situations, eg in a car etc
  • deep throating
They are all brilliant.your stories are the best on this site. my favourite is a tossup between "supersize me" and "a stud is born." Keep going

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
I have to say that I like the idea of big cocks, but not exaggerated to the point of absurdity. I feel the same about breasts as anything over a DD is pushing it, although I do know a few women who have immense dimensions but when you're talking about JJ naturally and things along those lines it is a bit ridiculous.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Large cocks on a shorter or younger or nerdier guy someone you wouldn't expect to have the upper hand :wink: and then a part of the story where he reveals it to the other guy or the other guy finds out!!!

Also a touch of humiliation is good, but for me it needs to stop this side of being cruel.

**For all those of you that take the time to write even though none of us say it enough we appreciate you so much!** :biggrin1:

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yours are great.....but I also like when there's a lot of teasing/flirting ahead of time......
Double entrendres from an unexpected source can Really get the motor running.
Or to put it a bit more bluntly.....some friendly mind fucking before the actual "boinking" starts.....
(sorry...."boinking"s a favorite slang term I use....just think it's funny)
:smile:

toobig?

Experimental Member
Media
I second that anything with your name as the author will be a good read. I like scenarios that happen in everyday life, like people at work together, students at school, etc.

I have to say that I like the idea of big cocks, but not exaggerated to the point of absurdity.

I agree, sometimes the stories of this sort fall prey to what I call "cock size inflation"... 9 inches becomes 12 becomes 14 becomes 18 inches. I think the worst I ever saw was like six feet, completely ridiculous! :eek:

wolfrolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a boy/man buy a new suit and a magic tie. a growing tie. and if the tie
grow, also his penis grow.
or other stories about wearing suit and tie. or tying the tie longer then
the beld buckelt, that everyone notice the boy/man's bulge /boner.

thanks, ROLF

jetscream

Just Browsing
Media
I'm partial to stories about first time encounters between well hung men and women that have never been with such men. Btw, your stories are amazing. Keep up the fantastic work:)

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm partial to stories about first time encounters between well hung men and women that have never been with such men. Btw, your stories are amazing. Keep up the fantastic work:)

Thanks, I too love that first encounter and trying to write in such a way to capture that moment, its not easy but it is fun!!!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I honestly wont read a story if its not in plain text... its worse if there is no paragraphs... I love your style of writing, and enjoy all the unreal things... it's a fictitious story place... its ment to be blown out of proportion. I'm also partial to guy on guy, or multiple guy scenarios.

LargeinKC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like the others have said, if I see a story authored by you, I know it is good. I think I said in a different thread, big tits and big dicks is a perfect combination. Keep up the good work.

Randy

Experimental Member
Media
I think you've got a great style already and should just keep writing what gets you off because it's working for a lot of us readers!

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A love a lot of what people have been saying. It's especially important to have paragraph breaks because it's so tragic when someone puts a lot of effort into a story and it ends up unreadable because of lack of paragraphs.

Something which hasn't been mentioned is plot. Sex is great and so are sexy things. They are good when they are alone, but they are a million times better when they are built into a plot that is exciting.

MrDuuude69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A slow steady pace of seduction / plot build up. I hate it when the protagonist jumps into bed in the first five minutes. However, it cannot be so slow that it gets boring, new plot devices must be introduced at regular intervals.

Also, a pet peeve of mine is an unfinished and abandoned story.

On a more tangible level, penis and breast growth really does it for me.