What Do You Lose?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you lose stuff, lots of people are forever losing their keys, their bag, their purse, I'm good at keeping a track of this sort of thing BUT I've managed to lose a pair of shoes, I can't remember when I last had them, I haven't worn them for over a year so obviously I didn't even need them, but since I've discovered I've lost them it's doing my nut in - if I knew how or where I'd lost them that would be ok but how do you manage to lose a pair of shoes?

I regularly lose thongs and I swear I don't leave them at the homes of random one night stands :)

What weird things have you lost, or are you just your regular key loser?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Socks, for some reason get lost somewhere between the time I wash them and the time they are taken out of the dryer. I seem to always lose my sunglasses, and I have lost several diamond earrings. Oh yeah, I lose my composure more often than I care to!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm hopeless with expensive earrings, I can have junk jewellery earrings for years but with anything decent it never lasts five minutes. I usually wear a small diamond stud, I managed to make the last pair last for over a year - until I was walking back from the shops not so long ago, I hair flicked and then thought 'mmm I'm doing well with these earrings', the thought made me put my hand up to twiddle my earring, I misreached, my hair tangled around the butterfly and it flicked out, of course I didn't find it despite walking backwards and forwards, head down, eyes in full on squint.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi Ms. Royalty -- that was a heck ova "footnote" get it? haha

Yes, it is maddening to misplace something. You feel so helpless and frustrated over such a silly human error...

Last thing I lost was my favorite coffee mug of all things.. I looked high and low all over the estate / compound and could not find it--period -- so I gave up. I finally found it a month later in my workshop on top of a high shelf... I then remembered putting it there when I had my hands full and was opening a cupboard door... go figure.... dumb.. eh?
UZ

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Socks, for some reason get lost somewhere between the time I wash them and the time they are taken out of the dryer. I seem to always lose my sunglasses, and I have lost several diamond earrings. Oh yeah, I lose my composure more often than I care to!

Yes...they go to The Place Where Lost Socks Go. :biggrin1: I'm always joking about this.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lost the top I was wearing in one of my gallery pics, and in an apartment-complex laundry room so I'll never see it again. It's the neon green one that I lost.

(and no, I didn't have the top on and "lose my top". :biggrin1: )

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
the lost sox go into another dimension.. via a vortex in the back of our dryers...... they wind up in a world of mis matched sox thriving and coexisting in harmony... UZ

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most ridiculous - my bf's truck. I spent five minutes frustrated and cursing because I couldn't get into the damn thing. Five minutes, that is of course, until I realized it wasn't his and that the vehicle I wanted was two aisles over.

Most annoying - my white leather jacket. I spent several weeks tearing up my apartment looking for it. I eventually found it hanging in the closet where it belongs. I looked in there several times, I swear! I must have looked right at it and blocked it out somehow.

Most frequent - my mind (see above).

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most ridiculous - my bf's truck. I spent five minutes frustrated and cursing because I couldn't get into the damn thing. Five minutes, that is of course, until I realized it wasn't his and that the vehicle I wanted was two aisles over.

Most annoying - my white leather jacket. I spent several weeks tearing up my apartment looking for it. I eventually found it hanging in the closet where it belongs. I looked in there several times, I swear! I must have looked right at it and blocked it out somehow.

Most frequent - my mind (see above).

Oh if you could see me rolling on the floor right now! I thought I was the only one who ever did that! I always blame it on my blonde hair...:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do what my OCD mother does and safety pin the socks together.
I have lost 2 pairs of very expensive prescription sunglasses in the last 10 years. I now wear thin plastic framed glasses and a baseball hat on sunny days. :biggrin1: Oddly I have never lost a hat. I have some that date back to high school. :rolleyes::smile: Don't even talk to me about diamond earrings! :mad::redface:I think my ears must repel them after a while. The longest I have held onto a pair of diamond studs is 8 years which isn't bad but should be better.

A place for everything and everything in its place.
I lose places.
:biggrin1: hahaha as do I!

Girlfriends
Hint: Stop leaving wet towels and Speedo's in the bedroom it's annoying. :tongue:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we all sometimes misplace things, look where they're supposed to be several times and can't find them, then later they turn up right where they were supposed to be, in the place we've looked several times.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seriously considered sewing ribbon in my gloves, like they do in kid's gloves, the gloves I have now were a gift and they were so expensive I'm scared to wear them.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't remember ever really losing anything.

But, I have memory issues LOL. It's weird, I always know where objects are at any given time. But please don't ask me appt times, peoples names, names of objects (if you point at something and say what's that, answer in 5 seconds, I could never do it).