What do you love about (having) a big cock. and how do you show it off? (want others to show it off)

quickquezzed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, this can be answered either by the hung guys here, or the admirers of big cocks.
As only above average, rather than large, I'll answer as an admirer.

I love that I know it's there. Most guys, out in public, dressed normally, nothing catches the eye. But a soft cock that's big enough makes a bulge in whatever you wear. I love a bulge. It will immediately draw my attention. It's like the cock is saying, "Hey, this guy has too much sex appeal to keep it hidden". When the guy undoubtedly catches me staring, it'll fluff his ego, make him feel good; and so he'll begin to chub up. The bulge will grow. Which will turn me on and make me squirm where I am. This will spur the hung guy on, and perhaps he casually buck his hips forward, forcing more blood into his beast. So it swells more, perhaps even audibly straining the material confining it. And if all this is happening subtly in public, I'll love it even more, as the guy is saying, "Yeah, i'm fucking sexy, and everyone will just have to deal with it.".

So, I like it most when people show off bulges, rather than the actual thing. I think a big round soft bulge gets me going, cos it's satisfying to look at, and knowing it's soft turns me on even more, as I can fantasise about how big it'll actually be when hard.

But also, holding or worshipping a fat cock I guess I love it, cos the cock represents virility and manliness. But yeah, displaying a big bulge is a sexy power display to me, and that's what I love.

So, everyone else how do like to see a big cock displayed, or display yours, and what do you love about big cocks. Please tell, the more details the better!