What do you love about men/being a man?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On other men--Hard to give a set answere on this one. I used to have some standard that I used for what I wanted a man to look like and to be and then I met a guy who was not most of those things. He was shorter in stature, had a smaller penis (well it was thin and only ran to about 5 inches on a good day), he wasn't much into french fries (prefered his potatoes mashed). He did however have the furry chest and a thick mustache. For some reason I was smitten almost immediately if not sooner. I still maintain a friendship with this guy (one of the few I did not manage to completely alienate) and it still amazes me how I have an attraction to him. Sadly it will never be more than this because he is one of those heterosexual men.

Then there are the ones who are big into sports--sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. If tsports is their only interest I lose interest in them--although I'm still ready for some sex.

Suits? Can turn me on.
Blue collar worker--just about always turns me on
Any guy in the railroading business--freight or passenger--seems to get me aroused.

Football players--yup
Basketball players--rarely (huge crush on Bill Bradley when I was younger)
Baseball players--most of the time.
Hockey--Usually
Bowlers--How could I not be excited by men holding such huge balls?

So, I don't know what gets my motor running with a man.

What I like about being a man is just that I am one--this face would not work well as a woman. I never wanted to be anything other than a man.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love:
  • how we come with built in toys

Oh yeah, pleasure equipment infatuation...
Urinal swordfights in grade school.
Bravado.
Our insecurities.
Getting hard. Orgasm.
Chivalry.
Building things.
Never asking for directions.
Bulges.
Growing better looking with age.
Forever your mother's little boy.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love love love they were boys first and my favorite play mates.
I love they were so fun adventurous exciting and made experimentations as opne stuff, mixing stuff and sometimes even get something to explode.:eek: :biggrin1:
I love the boy spirit..soooooo much.
They were my favorite playmates too. What fun it was to get dirty, run through sprinklers, catch frogs, stomp on rotten apples, pour salt around slugs, skateboarding throught the neighborhood, stealing shopping carts from parking lots and riding around in them, playing marbles, building houses from lincoln logs and burning them....:biggrin1:
The great thing is the surprise when we meet them as they transformed from that skinny all bruises and mess up clothes into some one so broad shoulders spetacular squared face, and such sensuality and charms to match all of that..and now as much fun they can be the can play naughty games and their sex is mature grown up as I'm too...
There are a couple boys from my childhood I would love to meet now that they are men, especially the boy who gave me my first kiss...he was so charming even my mother was under his spell.
I love men because they inspire me so much, so deep and keep me moist most of the time. They are my favorite playmates, they carry hard stick and it means: SEX SEX SEX...yeh, I love they can give it inside me
They're still my favourite playmates, too. :biggrin1:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What do I love about being a man?
- sitting at a sidewalk cafe and being directly at eye level when a woman with a killer ass stops practically in front of me, and imagining the carefree joy of eating her all afternoon long
- eating the pussy of the woman I'm crazy about whenever I feel like it,
and having my hair pulled painfully hard when she's coming
- being so turned on by a woman that you don't care who goes first, what you do, so long as you both do it with passion
- getting my cock sucked on a regular basis by a highly skilled woman with an oral fixation who is so totally into me she'll get pissed off if she doesn't get to do it
- feeling a hot, tight, wet pussy surrounding my cock: there's NOTHING
in life as uniquely pleasurable as that.
- having a thick cock that can give pleasure to a woman; hearing her gasps as she loses herself in orgasm
- timing my orgasm to coincide with my lover's, assuming she can climax that way: the few seconds before, when you both realize you'll momentarilly be overwhelmed by intense shared pleasure cannot be described my mere words

Ahem.... *gulp*
Are you busy right now? :wink:

What HollyBlue Loves About Men:
  1. Everything. :biggrin1:
  2. General straightforwardness and lack of subterfuge
  3. Less drama and hysteria (usually) than most women exhibit
  4. Directedness, sincerity, and simplicity of passion
  5. The feel of his facial stubble against my skin as he kisses my neck, breasts, belly...oh okay, just about anywhere is good...
  6. His cock, in all of its glorious moods and manifestations.
  7. The feel of the satin-smooth skin of his cock under my fingers or tongue...especially the head and the ridge of the head
  8. The feel of his sac in my hand or beneath my tongue
  9. The way his knees get weak when I suck him well
  10. The taste of his cum
  11. His ass...digging my fingers into it while fucking or sucking him
  12. His groin. To me, the lower abdomen and groin are the sexiest part of a man aside from his cock. I love a photo of a man with his pants partially unbuttoned, especially when I can see a gorgeous swath of hair leading down to his....(see #6 above):wink:
  13. Kissing and touching his lower abdomen and inner thighs just before I kiss (see #6 above)
  14. The look in his eyes and the sound of his voice when he is really, really turned on or being intensely pleasured
  15. When he tells me he loves me in a voice that makes me feel like the most special woman on earth
  16. His neck, his shoulders, the hair on his chest, the look of his shoulder blades, upper back, and spine
  17. His lips and tongue...and wondering (or knowing) what he can do with them...
  18. Feeling the tension leave his shoulders as I touch him
  19. Confidence, especially the confidence to be strong and vulnerable at the same time
  20. Pleasure spiked with pain (my eternal thanks to the Red Hot Chili Peppers -- sexy men all esp. Anthony -- for coining this phrase)
  21. His weight on top of me
  22. The way his hips look and feel when he's thrusting
  23. His hand gripping the back of my head and/or my hair passionately while I suck him
  24. The feel of his cock growing harder and harder, then jerking and pulsing inside me as he comes, grinding into me, eyes closed, lost in pleasure...
  25. A commanding tone of voice
  26. Taking what he wants from me, without hesitation

I could go on, and on, and on.... as you can see, HollyBlue really, really loves men. :heart:

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is not a straight man at this site who will not get hard reading this, Gisella.:flowers1:

Lol, right about the point I got to the part about "poking mass on the dancefloor," I had to get myself back under control for the rest of the post. Gisella, you definately have some of the sexiest posts.

rugbydude

Just Browsing
Media
Beautiful downtown Cape Town in sunny South Africa
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gosh...don't know if i can be that eloquent people but here goes...i love that the world is my urinal AND i don't have to wash my paws afterwards. that going without underwear ALWAYS is cool and daring as opposed to cheap and trashy (NO offence girls-i heard it said!). always being expected to know what to do. being relied upon. being physically safe almost always-i'm 6 foot 4! & laughing loudly!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The twinkle in their eyes:

-when they watch you drop your clothes to the floor
-when they see your reaction to their glorious erection.
-when they try to surprise you with a gift.
-when you suggest maybe it's time to "turn out the light"
-when they're cooking dinner for you.
-when they laugh at your jokes
-when they realize they're about to get lucky
-when inspiration hits them
-when they're feeling spontaneous
-when interest rates rise
-when their team wins
-when you tell them you're ready for another round in bed
-when they see you wearing their favourite dress/sweater/shirt/etc.
-when they watch you step out of the shower/bath
-when it dawns on them that you 'get it'
-when they test drive their dream car
-when you suggest that another location for sex might be fun.
-when you both realize you won't even make it to the bedroom and sex will happen on the floor/sofa/kitchen table/counter/whatever.
-when they are honest and tell you how they feel.

Media
The twinkle in their eyes:

-when they watch you drop your clothes to the floor
-when they see your reaction to their glorious erection.
-when they try to surprise you with a gift.
-when you suggest maybe it's time to "turn out the light"
-when they're cooking dinner for you.
-when they laugh at your jokes
-when they realize they're about to get lucky
-when inspiration hits them
-when they're feeling spontaneous
-when interest rates rise
-when their team wins
-when you tell them you're ready for another round in bed
-when they see you wearing their favourite dress/sweater/shirt/etc.
-when they watch you step out of the shower/bath
-when it dawns on them that you 'get it'
-when they test drive their dream car
-when you suggest that another location for sex might be fun.
-when you both realize you won't even make it to the bedroom and sex will happen on the floor/sofa/kitchen table/counter/whatever.
-when they are honest and tell you how they feel.

Sheesh.. 2nd the motion. All of them.