What do you love about women/being a woman?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now that we've discussed what pisses us off about women, let's talk about the good stuff.

Like being the proud owner of a clitoris. The only sexual organ with no dual purpose and it never fails to please. I love that. :heart:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love my boobies!!!!!!!!!!

YAY BOOBIES! :biggrin1:

*grabs em*

I don't like running up stairs with boobies though. :( Bras that lift and separate (not that mine need lifting...or separating) certainly have no secret weapon against a good stair jog.

...and I love that boys buy me stuff. :X LOL

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now that we've discussed what pisses us off about women, let's talk about the good stuff.

Wow...I could go on and on with this one. However, I've promised myself that I'm going to try sleeping for more than 3-4 hours per night, so let me just say that you make life worth living!

Oh, yeah...and Heather LouAnna's boobies, too!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
We have a clit, boobs, and hips... omg hips...
We can cry if we are happy, sad, or just in the mood for a good cry.
We can bitch about anything and everything when we are going through pms.
Chocolate is always good, any time of the day or night.
We can get things for free, or get out of things for squeezing the tits together...
Last but not least.. we are women... 'nuf said.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm not being flippant here, 110% serious, there is not one single thing that i don't love about women. the fairer sex does not do justice. if not for the female, this experiment called homo sapien would have disappeared from this rock centuries ago for the lack of pure love and joy at living.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Invisibleman raves...
What do I love about women?
Being able to give birth to future citizens of the world.
To be bitchy and not give a fuck about it.
To have chutzpah to do things that men do.
Having a pussy with its own mind.
Wisdom.
Natural feminine poses.
Sense of humor.
Lynda Carter.
Lindsay Wagner.
Joanne Cameron.
Great clothing designs.
Mothers.
Daughters.
Multiple orgasms.
PMS.
Eroticism.
Sunshine smiles.
Innermost thoughts.
Desires.
Fantasies.
Daydreams.
To be able to put it in and up into a guy's stomach.
:smile:​

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
To echo Gillette - very wise indeed, mb... why does everything have to be about hate all the time? [cough]conditioning of society[cough cough]

being able to see a situation from a different angle, and pull positive aspects from that (e.g., starting threads like this)

heavenly voices when singing

being able to break stereotypes without crowing about it (saw a lot of this in both the rock music and corporate worlds)

intuition/empathy (probably my most feminine qualities, and why I recognize/identify with it so easily)

patience

attention to detail

how some women's bodies transcend my surface sexuality and engage deep mammalian carnal thoughts

when they cook food that I always manage to burn/undercook/add too much butter/fuck up otherwise :biggrin1:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can wear pants, skirts, nail polish, sweet perfume, pony tails, without being looked at CRAZY.."
I can even wear MENs clothes, like when I wear my hubbys shorts to go out to feed the birds.." I can wear MENs deoderant, eventhough I love MY SECRET..that works GREAT.." I never stink wearing that.."
So much more of what everyone else said.." I only get in my CRYING mold when my RED friend starts to make herself known.." Then the Horny COMES into to play:redface: .."
It is SO much GOOD things about being a WOMEN (FEMALE...IF YOUR STILL A CHILD/BABY:biggrin1: ..)

Full_Phil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love that women (are):

smaller, quicker to defer, don't have to "man up" each day, beautiful, have a vagina, gentle, trim their fingernails, scratch me with their fingernails, curvy, shave in the right places, have a naturally different view of the world than mine, show their masculine side just enough that I can show my feminine side, giggle when they fart, giggle period, are there to "man up" for.... and so much more!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well..what I love about me as a women is that my female soul matches my female body as a glove...I dont wish change anything about how it flows together...curves and shapes and soft meat and hard meat and wetness and strong thighs to embrace a man waist and feet to travel his chest...and natural way to move as we walk...and girl toes manicured even though hands get not color attention..and expressions as we think so distracted that may be cute...and when we are most beautiful is when we are all naturale just after a shower or waking up...

I love to play make faces funky moves and make myself laugh..I dont care to make sense but to express. I sing I dance I dont care for perfect but have fun. I think about big picture of women struggles in this world and I feel female most in this sense as caring for practical stuff, basic rights. But I understand dreams as a kid somewhere may dream and they are in need of nurture and we have help assisting with tools his community. The worst situation a mother may face is not having food to give in the middle of nowhere. A father having to move away for a job and never comeback to his family. A young person see no scape of present and see no future...etc etc

People may say women dont stop talking...I can talk a lot for sure but when I'm not thinking about sex I think about people, I think about everything and ways to come up with solutions and pressing up for changings and actions in social matters...but then is because I'm a person.

You have just watched a piece of my mind regular program going on and on and on...8:29am...bip..bip...

blablabla...

:laughing: :footinmouth:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:05: The list is long!

- Hmmm, I love the power of my body.
- There have been times when I have pushed myself to what I thought were my limits and surpassed them easily. I’m talking about passing the American Red Cross life guarding test guys, not sex. :smile:
- The ability to multi-task. You may be captains of industry, but how many men can hold a squirming 8 month old baby boy, make breakfast for 5, and talk on the phone simultaneously. That was the day I learned I could crack eggs with one hand and not get any shell in the bowl. (It wasn't even my baby! Why am I still single? That is skill!) :cool:
- The fact I have made grown men stop dead in their tracks. :cool: In NYC, Boston, and Rome cities where traffic stops for no one.
- Being allowed into a church in Italy when wearing shorts and a tank top when other inappropriately attired tourists were turned away. Why? I was told that legs like mine were a gift from God. (Normally I was attired correctly but that church was a surprise addition to our tour itinerary.) :smile:
- I lived in Italy for 3 months and never once had to pay for an alcoholic beverage. :flirt:
- Finding out I can squirt :flirt:
- My nipples
- My nipples still get me free stuff :flirt:
- The ability to get out of speeding tickets...without crying.
- Being the proud owner of a clitoris. The only sexual organ with no dual purpose and it never fails to please. I love that. Thanks MB I almost forgot that!
- The ability to be simultaneously outrageous, audacious, and whimsical without people thinking something is wrong with me. :yup:
-high heels
-short skirts
-push up bras
- I have never used tears to get my way.
- An ex-bf once told me I had, “the power of the pussy!”

There’s more but I can’t think right now, I’m playing with my pussy. :clit:
njqt466

Like being the proud owner of a clitoris. The only sexual organ with no dual purpose and it never fails to please. I love that. :heart:

I'm currently in awe of the PMS...

They can bitch about everything,.. and I can bloody well echo sentiments..!

In the end this world is so full of bullshit we don't know if we're coming or going, but hell. Let's go out Bonnie and Clyde style and get whacked on those scooby snacks!