What do you love so much about sucking cock?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
God knows this place attracts hoards of cock suckers.

I just have a simple question for you all - why do you love sucking cock? What about the act is so addictive and satisfying. Is it physical, psychological, mental, spiritual...what? Is it about the sperm? Connection?

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love gettin my b/f off this way. I hear him make occasional mmmm's and oh man that feels good type things, and when I hear his breathing begin to change I know I'm going to drain him and it makes him feel good which in turn makes me feel good. I also vary most of the time when I do him because I don't want him getting bored with the "same ole blowjob". For me, the emotional connection has to be there, for some not. To each their own.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ITs hard to say... I was conditioned to love it as a kid.

The initial draw was just that it was forbidden and nasty... I was raised catholic and had a terrific curiosity about sex...
Even though I was initially forced to do it... the very idea of being forced to do something so forbidden and sexual was thrilling.

That is certainly what got me coming back for more...

And It was not enough that I was merely made to suck cock... I was also made to say out loud how much I loved sucking it, how much I wanted to suck it... how much I wanted them to cum or piss in my mouth... I was expected to beg for it.

I suppose it started out as pretending... saying these things because I was supposed to...but eventually I discovered I wasn't pretending anymore.... I really did crave it... I really did love the feeling of it splattering the back of my mouth and the tickle of the spooge in my throat.

And thanks to my catholic upbringing, the nastier a thing they wanted me to do, the more I wanted to do it.

By the time I was old enough to realize I preferred women.... I had already had a deep portion of my brain wired to respond to cock.

No matter how much I love the way a woman feels, looks, sounds smells and tastes...
I still think about the satin smooth feel of a cock in my mouth... pulling on a guy's balls and feeling his cock swell and stiffen agaisn't my tongue.
The sweet slipperiness of the precum and the satisfying blast of orgasm...

Its sensually pleasing... challenging... and, still, nasty as hell.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow!
That was a really revealing post Phil!
Quite sexy too!
I like sucking cock because I love to watch Mr. Ed sqirm on the edge of cumming
and then I stop. Start up again. Stop. Start and stop until he pushes me off
to fuck because he can't stand anymore!
cigarbabe:sasmokin:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like the control I have over The Squeeze who, once I clomp down on his beautiful tool, is no longer in control of when it feels good or just OK. When he begins to thrust in my mouth I know he's about ready to blow and can back off, keeping him on the edge for hours until I want him to climax. Plus, I like the taste of male cum. Can't quite get enough of it.

blowmeinatl

Just Browsing
Media
I like it because I'm not supposed to be doing it and it feels extra nasty to be submissive by giving head to another guy. Its a mental thing for me where another person has complete control over me for the time that I'm doing it. I'm not a submissive person so its an extra turn on for me.

I love the satin like feeling of the head and the challenge of giving the best head, even if it takes hours.

I've never had cum in my mouth and i've only sucked one guy twice, so I have little experience, but letting a guy cum down my throat would be hot.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A guy's cock and balls are the most private and hidden parts his body. The protected area where only few outsiders get to see and touch - a forbidden area, vulnerable and rarely seen. There is something deeply exciting about gaining access to that part of a guy and touching it with your mouth. It's almost like a guy is lowering down all his defenses and trusting you with his most precious part of his body. The thrill of this "discovery" is always there when you meet a good looking guy.

I love to tongue a cock. Running up the bottom and milking it in my mouth. I enjoy licking and probing a deep clefted piss slit and around the head ridge. I like to feel that spongy fullness in my mouth and feel warmth and a heartbeat through the large veins on his cock and feeling the surge of blood to rock hardness.

I love that tangy taste of pre cum that oozes out the tip when sucking and a cock that occasionally twitchs in my mouth, and feeling his pubes tickle my nose going all the way down on a guy and the moaning that comes with it.

There is a kinda of spiritual aspect of taking a guy's cum and swallowing his essence. That part of him that gives life, his sperm, after he orgasms in your mouth and is then swallowed is part of you now. It's a communion with another human being. It's like keeping a part of that hotness and him after he leaves. I usually only swallow the cum of guys I really am into as it's such an intimate act.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Great description of what it is all about!

A guy's cock and balls are the most private and hidden parts his body. The protected area where only few outsiders get to see and touch - a forbidden area, vulnerable and rarely seen. There is something deeply exciting about gaining access to that part of a guy and touching it with your mouth. It's almost like a guy is lowering down all his defenses and trusting you with his most precious part of his body. The thrill of this "discovery" is always there when you meet a good looking guy.

I love to tongue a cock. Running up the bottom and milking it in my mouth. I enjoy licking and probing a deep clefted piss slit and around the head ridge. I like to feel that spongy fullness in my mouth and feel warmth and a heartbeat through the large veins on his cock and feeling the surge of blood to rock hardness.

I love that tangy taste of pre cum that oozes out the tip when sucking and a cock that occasionally twitchs in my mouth, and feeling his pubes tickle my nose going all the way down on a guy and the moaning that comes with it.

There is a kinda of spiritual aspect of taking a guy's cum and swallowing his essence. That part of him that gives life, his sperm, after he orgasms in your mouth and is then swallowed is part of you now. It's a communion with another human being. It's like keeping a part of that hotness and him after he leaves. I usually only swallow the cum of guys I really am into as it's such an intimate act.

jakeryder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love running my tongue over a hard cockhead. I love that it is still a forbidden thing to do. I miss sucking dick but would never trade my life with my gorgeous horny wife.

Reactions: sommer81

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

such a hot description!

Reactions: facial_addict

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love the sight, taste, and feel of my partner's cock in my mouth.

I love tasting his precum juices the more and more excited he gets.

I love running my tongue under and around his head and feeling his whole body tense with pleasure.

It's one of the most sensual acts someone can give a guy.

Come to think about it (pun intended) there's nothing that I don't like about sucking cock. ;-)

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love the sight, taste, and feel of my partner's cock in my mouth.

I love tasting his precum juices the more and more excited he gets.

I love running my tongue under and around his head and feeling his whole body tense with pleasure.

It's one of the most sensual acts someone can give a guy.

Come to think about it (pun intended) there's nothing that I don't like about sucking cock. ;-)

Well said! There are guys here who are intercourse-centric ( I like screwing, too ) but oral really floats my boat. And the tasty treat at the end? Yum!