What do you love so much about sucking cock?

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A guy's cock and balls are the most private and hidden parts his body. The protected area where only few outsiders get to see and touch - a forbidden area, vulnerable and rarely seen. There is something deeply exciting about gaining access to that part of a guy and touching it with your mouth. It's almost like a guy is lowering down all his defenses and trusting you with his most precious part of his body. The thrill of this "discovery" is always there when you meet a good looking guy.

I love to tongue a cock. Running up the bottom and milking it in my mouth. I enjoy licking and probing a deep clefted piss slit and around the head ridge. I like to feel that spongy fullness in my mouth and feel warmth and a heartbeat through the large veins on his cock and feeling the surge of blood to rock hardness.

I love that tangy taste of pre cum that oozes out the tip when sucking and a cock that occasionally twitchs in my mouth, and feeling his pubes tickle my nose going all the way down on a guy and the moaning that comes with it.

There is a kinda of spiritual aspect of taking a guy's cum and swallowing his essence. That part of him that gives life, his sperm, after he orgasms in your mouth and is then swallowed is part of you now. It's a communion with another human being. It's like keeping a part of that hotness and him after he leaves. I usually only swallow the cum of guys I really am into as it's such an intimate act.

WOW....that's so HOT.....:wank:

Reactions: delmarvaadmirer

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I answered this thread almost six years ago when it first came out with the simple assent, "All of the above." But I have given the question a lot of thought since. Back in my youth, when i was having absolutely no sexual contact with other men, sex was all about getting my rocks off. But as I matured it became more and more about pleasing my partner (maybe someday I'll actually grow up!) While there is probably something primally fulfilling about the simple act of suckling, I really believe that what I mostly get out of sucking cock is providing pleasure to the person I'm sucking. When I'm giving a blow job I'll typically go erect or semi-erect without ever touching myself, though not fully rock hard. But when my partner starts to moan, gasp, thrust and suck his balls up tight I suddenly go so rock hard that my cock almost hurts. And when he transitions to orgasm and starts unloading in my mouth I have on several occasions spontaneously reached my own climax hands free. So, yes, it's the giving of pleasure that does it for me and it's only intensified by the fact that it is a pleasure I know so well from having received countless world-class blow jobs myself.

Last edited:

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
its hearing them enjoy themselves, its the feeling of submissivness to another person

plus in some weird way when a guy is really rough and fucking my throat as silver says it makes me rock hard and occasionally makes me cum

I wouldn't say I Love It, but I do enjoy sucking a nice cock. I like being able to get a non-Gay (bi or straight?) man hard and keeping him hard... and feeling the Warmth of his Hard Cock in my mouth--- and throat, when possible? I enjoy when they react passionately to my sucking--- making me what IT more, and of course I like feeling the creamy texture of their Cum in my mouth and/or throat!:tongue:

D

deleted871301

I am a pleaser by nature and there is nothing better than giving pleasure to another man in the most intimate and vulnerable way than sucking his dick to completion :wink:

I love the taste, the smell and the feel of a good clean hard cock on an awesome guy!

For me, it's more psychological. I love to hear a guy enjoying what I'm doing to him with my mouth. If he makes no noise, it doesn't do anything for me. I do for him what I'd like someone to do to me. It's also about being submissive. I like having my head held or pushed down to see how much I can take, which is all the way, if it will fit down my throat. I've only had 3 that wouldn't fit, 2 were black, one white.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I answered this thread almost six years ago when it first came out with the simple assent, "All of the above." But I have given the question a lot of thought since. Back in my youth, when i was having absolutely no sexual contact with other men, sex was all about getting my rocks off. But as I matured it became more and more about pleasing my partner (maybe someday I'll actually grow up!) While there is probably something primally fulfilling about the simple act of suckling, I really believe that what I mostly get out of sucking cock is providing pleasure to the person I'm sucking. When I'm giving a blow job I'll typically go erect or semi-erect without ever touching myself, though not fully rock hard. But when my partner starts to moan, gasp, thrust and suck his balls up tight I suddenly go so rock hard that my cock almost hurts. And when he transitions to orgasm and starts unloading in my mouth I have on several occasions spontaneously reached my own climax hands free. So, yes, it's the giving of pleasure that does it for me and it's only intensified by the fact that it is a pleasure I know so well from having received countless world-class blow jobs myself.
Very well said my friend. Nice.

My favorite thing is taking it down my throat all the way to the base, and seeing how long I can keep it there before I gag. I love to be on the bottom of a 69, and he lowers himself all the way down my throat and I can't breathe. Then I start squirming and trying to lift him off but I can't. I enjoy the submissiveness. If it's a big cock, I love to try to talk and tell him how big his cock is while it's in my mouth. It's muffled but he can figure out what I'm saying.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the power I have over him, the relief he is seeking and I can give him. Knowing that I am a great cock sucker and he will get the best. Making hi say,"OMG, we need to do this more often" or "That was way better than my wife". I have control of his body and his cum eventually.