What do you love so much about sucking cock?

runstoprestore

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love sucking cock for so many reasons. The best thing is having control over another person which is a turn on.

I agree. There's nothing like controlling his reaction by varying the intensity. Love to squeeze a dick between the roof of my mouth against the ridges, and my tongue, to feel the blood moving round inside.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It pure sex! The feeling of his cock and the texture, the taste of pre cum, if he is so excited to feel his cock actually throb, the motion of sucking, and when he is close and his body tightens and the release. Feeling his cock pump and pulse and the rush of cum hitting your mouth or back of throat.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel like I am in control when I'm sucking dick and I enjoy pleasing more than anything else. My ideal partner is someone that will feed me on a regular basis. The feeling of an engorged dick in my mouth throbbing just as it is about to ejaculate is the most exhilarating thing that I can think of.

Ero-Alpaca

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The payoff is my favorite part of the entire experience. After you get him to that breaking point, you feel him grow even harder, then suddenly that warm liquid starts to shoot out and coats your tongue/throat with every twitch.. That shit never gets old, man. It's hard not to reach down and stroke my own cock once I get him to moan uncontrollably.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All of the above. Haha! Seriously, though. I love feeling a soft dick grow hard in my mouth. I love pleasing a man in that way. There's a triumph of sorts, in making a man cum that way. I'm pretty dang good at it, from what I've been told and by gauging responses. So there is a little bit of a "showing off my skills" factor too. It pleases me and turns me on to hear a guy moaning because of what I'm doing, and to hear them compliment me if they're vocal enough to do so.

Tattedprince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Love to give and recieve. The best part is when you know your doing it right and he starts moaning, and getting fidgety. His toes curl and he pulls ur head in closer to make his dick go deeper. Starts rubbing ur shoulders and back while he slow deep thrusts into your throat. And that last big push as he whispers “im about to cum”. But the way his body quakes after he cums and u suck that dick dry.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Love to give and recieve. The best part is when you know your doing it right and he starts moaning, and getting fidgety. His toes curl and he pulls ur head in closer to make his dick go deeper. Starts rubbing ur shoulders and back while he slow deep thrusts into your throat. And that last big push as he whispers “im about to cum”. But the way his body quakes after he cums and u suck that dick dry.
Damn yes! I need cock in my mouth right now.