What do you mean when you call and guy cute?

modestlyhung

1st Like
Media
Hey ladies, I often hear girls refer to guys as being cute. It's not too often that I hear that a guy is handsome, or hot or sexy but the adjective cute I hear alot. For me at least, there is a difference whether I call a girl cute, or hot, or sexy or gorgeous. Not that one is in fact better than the other, but they do have different connotations.

Does cute have a specific meaning or is it the same as calling a guy hot?

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I refer to girls, terms like 'pretty' and 'cute' mean different things. Not that one is better or worse than the other, but they ARE different. It all depends on the girl in question.

A girl can be both pretty AND cute, but it's usually one or the other in my mind.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I guess we just don't have to explain to our girlfriends whether the guy is cute, or hot, or sexy or handsome - they have eyes, and the word cute is quite enough...

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually use the word cute to describe someone that I can see is good looking, but isnt really doing it for me. Cute can also be a nice thing however, if someone is cute, for me it means someone who is quite sweet and gentle. I personally wouldnt sleep with someone who is "cute", but I like to be called it.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hot is way different from cute. Cute implys a youthful or boyish good looks. Hot is more sexy, or as we said back in the 80's a hunk. A woman wants to fuck a hot guy; but she wants to make love to and snuggle up with the cute guy. :cool:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess we just don't have to explain to our girlfriends whether the guy is cute, or hot, or sexy or handsome - they have eyes, and the word cute is quite enough...

I quite agree with this.

Hot means damn could fuck him right here right now. Cute means id take him home and fuck him all night and make him breakfast and keep him forever.

And this!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hot means damn could fuck him right here right now. Cute means id take him home and fuck him all night and make him breakfast and keep him forever.
Why wouldn't you want to keep the hot guy forever? :confused:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive never gone for the hot guy, they are to egotistical most of the time. The cute guys are usually shy and are quiet, and they are the ones who tend to go off like sky rockets in bed
I'm not egotistical! :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why wouldn't you want to keep the hot guy forever? :confused:
Because you can't keep a hot man. They tend not to like relationships and are usually the bad boy type. If they stay for breakfast it's a miracle.

Ive never gone for the hot guy, they are to egotistical most of the time. The cute guys are usually shy and are quiet, and they are the ones who tend to go off like sky rockets in bed
QFT! You should write a book, because you are spot on.

Ladies..Thank you for putting my mind at ease...I always thought that being called "cute" was a nice way of saying "your ugly".
What?!? :confused: How could you think that!?? Babies, puppies, and kittens are cute and we love them to pieces. :wink:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What?!? :confused: How could you think that!?? Babies, puppies, and kittens are cute and we love them to pieces. :wink:

But you'd never call any of them hot would you?

I always think people give me a generic answer when they say I'm cute, so I'm always weary when it's given. Pugs are cute, but they also have squashed noses. :tongue:

lowteg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm interesting thread...

I never would have thought if a chic is calling you cute she means your ugly LOL...never would think that man...

maby if she called you OK looking...